USE OF APPLICATION/WEBSITE, COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
By visiting or using this application/website, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions. The Dynasty Travel name, logo and all related products and services names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Dynasty Travel or its group companies. All other names, logos and all related products and service names, design marks and slogans used on this application/website are the trademarks and service marks of their owners. All rights are acknowledged.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material, including html code, text, photographs or other images displayed on our website, are either owned by us or have been licensed by the owner for our use. If you wish to use any of the information or material displayed on our website, you must first obtain our written permission, or that of the owner of the rights to the material, as the case may be. You must not modify copy, transmit, display, perform, publish, license or create derivative works from any information or software accessed by means of the service. Where copying or transmission is expressly permitted, you must not change or delete any author attribution or copyright notice.
Reference in this website to any products, services, processes, trade names, trade marks or other information of third parties does not imply or constitute an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation to you by us. Links to other websites not operated by us are solely for your convenience. We are not responsible for any products, services, processes, trade names, trade marks or other information provided by third parties. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
You must not use our website for any activities which breach any laws, infringe any party's rights, or breach any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority. You must not use our website in any way which interferes with other users or defames, harasses or menaces anyone. You indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected to use of the website by you or any other person using your membership identification or password.
Unless otherwise provided within these Terms and conditions, or unless specific applicable law requires Dynasty Travel to allow you to do so, you may not do any of the following without the prior written consent of Dynasty travel:
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor content on Dynasty travel’s application/website;
- Use the Dynasty travel’s application/website other than to make legitimate reservations or purchases;
- Use the Dynasty Travel’s application/website to make any false, fraudulent or speculative reservation, or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- Imply in any fashion that Dynasty Travel’s application/website is endorsing your products or services;
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT (PDPA) POLICY
This policy sets out how Dynasty Travel collects, uses, discloses, transfers and stores your Personal Information (as defined below). Dynasty Travel shall be known as "The Company" in the policy as listed below. The company my share your personal information and use it in the manner and for purposes consistent and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore, coming into effect on 2nd July 2014. We may combine your personal information with other information for the purposes of providing products and services to you, improving our products and services as well as advertising related activities.
For more information regarding the act, please refer to Personal Data Protection Act.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect, use, disclose, transfer and store any information you enter on our website or give us through various means:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including but not limited your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including but not limited to your email address);
- Information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including but not limited to your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details);
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including but not limited to your name and email address);
- Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details);
- Information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication);
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us;
- Information during booking including but not limited to, your name, IC/passport details, contact numbers, address, e-mail, and contact preferences.
- Information based on travel preferences, loyalty, frequent flyer and/or car rental programmes.
- Feedback, testimonials, reviews, photographs and videos of the trip which you have booked with us. When making a reservation with us on behalf of a travel partner, his/her personal information is required. Before providing their personal information to us, consent should be obtained from the relevant individual. Any request to view/change Personal their personal information provided in relation to the reservation can only be made through you or your account with us.
WHAT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED FOR
The company will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the products and services you request;
- to administer our website and business;
- to provide you with travel confirmation and updates through but not limited to: E-mails/SMS/Calls;
- to manage your account, including processing bills and providing travel notifications;
- to complete payment to third-party vendors for bookings which you have made with us;
- to communicate with you in general;
- to respond to your questions and comments;
- to allow us to contact you for customer service, if necessary;
- to measure interest in and improve our products, services, and website;
- to notify you about promotions and travel-related products and services that may be of interest to you;
- to customise your experience on our website;
- to reward you as part of any reward and recognition programmes and/or competitions organized by our company you choose to join;
- to resolve disputes, collect fees, or troubleshoot problems;
- to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- to enforce our Terms and Conditions when you make a travel booking with us; and
- As otherwise notified to you at the point of collection. Direct Marketing: The Company also sends marketing messages to you through but not limited to email, these contain information with regards to promotions and/or travel-related information provided by The Company. You may opt- out of these mails and withdraw your consent for us to send marketing messages to you. These opt-outs are provided in the form of opt-out emails/links/forms which are provided in the emails. You can also withdraw your consent through email at email@example.com.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
We may share your Personal Information with the following third parties, some of whom are located overseas, and as a result, may require us to transfer your Personal Information overseas:
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- Third Party Suppliers such as hotels, airlines, car rentals and activity providers, who fulfill your travel reservations with us. Please note that these third party suppliers may contact you as and when necessary to obtain additional information about you in order to facilitate the travel reservation which you have made through us.
- Third Party Vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys and/or contest programmes and fraud detection and prevention. We may also authorize third party vendors to collect Personal Information on our behalf, including such as necessary to operate features of our Platforms, or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third party vendors have access to and may collect Personal Information only as needed to perform their functions and are strictly not permitted to share or use the Personal Information for any other purposes.
- Business Partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services. If you choose to receive information about these products or services, we may share information about you, including your Personal Information, with those third party partners so that they can contact you directly by email or post about their products and services.
- We will only disclose your Personal Information with your consent (whether implied or expressively), and will take reasonable steps to ensure that the third parties to whom we have disclosed your Personal Information and are also legally bound to protect the privacy of your Personal Information.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- Where disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable laws, governmental or other regulation or the requirements, orders, directions, instructions or notices of any regulatory authority or legal processes.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights and property of the Companies.
- Where disclosure is needed for any emergency purposes whether locally or abroad.
RETAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We may notify you of changes to this policy (by email or through the private messaging system on our website).
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
(1) the payment of a fee (currently fixed at SGD$50); and
(2) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport/IC certified and your booking invoice, you may need to make a trip down personally in the case these are insufficient proof, The Company reserves the right to refuse information to suspicious individuals).
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- Our website may have hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and unticking "Accept cookies from sites"; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history", clicking "Show Cookies", and then clicking "Remove All Cookies"; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
- This website is owned and operated by Dynasty Travel.
- Our principal place of business is at 35 New Bridge Road, Dynasty Travel Hub.
- You can contact our privacy and personal data protection department at firstname.lastname@example.org.