- Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your pleasant flight to Australia – Adelaide
8D6N HIGHLIGHTS OF ADELAIDE & MELBOURNE
Tour Code: AAME8
No Departure Available
Show All | Hide All
- Welcome to Adelaide
- Adelaide City Sightseeing: Visit places of interest like St Peter’s Cathedral, North Terrace Drive, Rundle Mall, University, Art Gallery & Museum
- Haigh’s Chocolates Visitor Centre – Go on the guided viewing tour of the factory to learn the history of Haigh’s and how they make premium quality chocolate from cocoa beans sourced from plantations around the world.
- Hahndorf – Adelaide’s oldest surviving German settlement that still has strong German influence evident in the small goods outlets, bakeries, pubs, restaurants and cafes that line the bustling main street. You will get free time here to explore the shops and galleries
- Jurlique Farm Tour – Go on a behind the scenes tour of the biodynamic Jurlique Farm where you will see and learn about the nature and science behind the famous skin care products. At the end of the tour, you will also have the chance to purchase a range of Jurlique products (**As this is a working farm, all guests must wear closed toe, flat shoes, full length pants or jeans)
- Mount Lofty Summit – Enjoy a spectacular panoramic view across Adelaide’s city skyline to the coast
- Travel to Cape Jervis via coach and transfer to a ferry to get to Kangaroo Island - Australia's third-largest island after Tasmania and Melville Island. Kangaroo Island lies off the mainland of South Australia, southwest of Adelaide. Over a third of the island is protected in nature reserves, home to native wildlife like sea lions, koalas and diverse bird species
- Seal Bay Guided Tour – See wild Australian Sea Lions with a National Park Ranger. The guides will take us to the colony, relating information about the sea lions, their behaviour, and their conservation.
- Flinders Chase National Park – Renowned as the sanctuary for native Australian animals including Kangaroos, wallabies, koalas and echidnas
- Remarkable Rocks – 500 million year old granite has been shaped by the elements to create the intriguing formations that are the Remarkable Rocks. It’s also the place for great photographic opportunities and stunning sea view
- Admirals Arch Go down a rugged cliff face via boardwalk to reveal spectacular rock archway. This palce is a natural nursery and safe haven for playful New Zealand fur seals
- Whispering Wall – An acoustic phenomenon at Barossa Reservoir. Words spoken in a whisper can be heard clearly at the other side which is approximately 140 metres away
- Lyndoch Lavender Farm – Go on a guided walk around the Lavender plantings and learn more about their uses and properties as well as cultivation and distillation
- Jacob’s Creek Vineyard Tour + Wine Tasting + Lunch – Go on a walking tour of their display vineyard and learn more about what goes into making great wines. Your host will provide an overview of the 14 different grapes varieties grown in the vineyard. A tutored wine tasting will follow which includes seven wines and basic wine education(Note: Wine tasting is not for Children below the age of 18 years)
- Mengler Hill Lookout Point – One of the most popular scenic overlooks in the Barossa where you can take in bird's-eye views of the region’s expansive vineyards and rolling hills
- Transfer to domestic airport for flight to Melbourne
- Melbourne City Sightseeing: Visit places of interest like the State Parliament Buildings, Shrine of Remembrance, Federation Square, Arts Centre, Yarra River, Fitzroy Garden & St Patrick Cathedral
- Queen Victoria Market* - The largest open-air market in the Southern Hemisphere You can find everything from fruit and vegetables to local and imported gourmet foods, fashion and general merchandise. Wander through the bustling Meat, Fish and Dairy Halls, where you can pick up artisan cheeses, dressed meats and takeaway food, or discover the seemingly endless array of seasonal fruit and vegetables showcasing the best of Australian produce (*Markets closed: Every Monday & Wednesday)
- Brighton Bathing Boxes – See the 82 distinctive bathing boxes, a row of uniformly proportioned wooden structures lining the foreshore at Brighton Beach
- South Wharf DFO Outlet – Home to over 100 leading Australian and International stores that offer massive discounts off their every-day retail prices, all under the one roof. Late night shopping happens every Friday evening!
- Puffing Billy Railway – Australia’s favourite steam train and is one of the finest preserved steam railways in the world. This century old steam train is still running on its original 25 kilometre mountain track from Belgrave to Gembrook, through the beautiful forests and fern gullies of the Dandenong Ranges
- Rayners Orchard – Go on the tractor fruit-tasting tour through the groves of stone fruit trees with the orchard guide and get to sample different varieties of seasonal fruits. (Passengers would also have the opportunity to hand pick the seasonal fruit to bring home – own expense @ A$5 per box)
- Cuckoo Restaurant – Enjoy lunch at the Cockoo restaurant which offers a delectable smorgasbord in a warm and welcoming family atmosphere. Decorated in the style of a Bavarian chalet and with staff dressed in traditional costume. There are also live entertainment at each session includes music and a floor show, cow bell ringing and yodelling
- The Nobbies Centre – An ecotourism destination located at Point Grant, on the western tip of Phillip Island. Stroll along The Nobbies boardwalk and enjoy spectacular views along Phillip Island’s rugged south coast and see the awesome blowhole, a spectacular sea cave that thunders during big southern swells
- Dynasty Unique Experience: Proceed to the famous Penguin Parade (Plus) – The NEW Penguins Plus viewing platform offers you the unprecedented, up close viewing of the little penguins as they make their way along the most popular penguin pathway back to their sand burrows
- Free day
- Suggested activities/optional tours: Full day coach tour to Great Ocean Road to see the world’s most dramatic coastal scenery OR full day fun at Ballarat Sovereign Hill tour
- Transfer to Melbourne Airport for flight back home
- We hope you had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination
Show All | Hide All
There are no reviews about this tour yet.
Be the first to review this tour
Be the first to review this tour