Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for our flight to Siem Reap.
- Upon arrival, meet our friendly local representative.
- Les Artisan D’Angkor – Cambodia sculpture training centre.
- Enjoy a 1hr Cambodian Traditional Body or Foot Massage.
Lunch 5star Hotel Western Lunch
Dinner Buffet with Traditional Dance Performance
- South Gate of Angkor Thom
- The Bayon
- Terrace of the Elephant
- Terrace of the Leper King
- Suor Prat Towers
- Ta-Prohm Temple
- Angkor Wat Temple – One of the Seven Wonders and listed as a World Heritage Site, enjoy the sunset* at the largest religious monument in the world.
*subject to weather conditions.
- After dinner, enjoy the Rosana Broadway – Unique entertainment mix of the famous Cambodian Traditional Dance and International Cabaret Show.
Dinner Traditional Khmer Cuisine
- Tongle Sap Lake – Get on a boat ride on the biggest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia.
- Floating Villages – See firsthand the way people live on floating houses, floating schools, restaurants, and churches.
- Siem Reap Old Market
- Travel to Phnom Penh.
Lunch Local Chinese Cuisine
Dinner Cambodian Dinner with Khmer Classical Dance
- Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda
- Wat Phnom Hill
- Daun Penh Statue
- Independence Monument & Victory Monument
- Sihanouk King Statue
- Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum – A former high school which was used as the notorious security Prison during the Khmer Rouge.
- Chaktomuk River Square
- Naga Casino
- Central Market & Factory Outlet Store
Dinner BBQ Seafood Buffet
- Bid farewell to Cambodia as we transfer to Phnom Penh airport for our flight back to Singapore.
We hope you had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and we look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination.