Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Changi airport for departure to Guangzhou.
- Haixinsha Asian Games Park – Asian Games opening and closing venue.
- Hop on China’s first sightseeing tram and go on a tour, with flowers and rivers along the route, admire Guangzhou city’s “Most beautiful 7.7km” and new Guangzhou landmarks.
- Photo stop at Guangzhou Opera House, Huacheng Square
Dinner - Roasted Goose Feast
- Head to Qingyuan.
- Tour Beijiang Small Three Gorges by boat, and admire the beautiful scenery of both coasts. Renowned poet Su Dongbo had left a famous saying here that continues to be passed from mouth to mouth till this day, having been mesmerized by the scenery of mountains and water. Lunch would be fresh river delights on the boat.
- Huangtengxia Tianmen Suspension, the pinnacle work of the Huanan Glass Bridge, a glass bridge project that encompasses sound energy, light energy, electrical energy, glass and waterfall elements into one bridge.
Lunch - Beijiang Fresh River Delights Feast
Dinner - Qingyuan Chicken Cuisine
- Visit Million Sunflower Garden, China’s first garden to be designed into a large-scaled theme park, and to display sunflowers for viewing. The garden takes up an area of 66.7km, and has more than 1 million sunflowers blooming towards the sun, forming a colourful and gorgeous rural landscape.
- Head to Shunde, visit Shunfeng Archway, also known as Asia’s greatest memorial arch.
- Visit Fengjian Water Town, a place of peace and tranquility with fresh air, away from the busy bustle of city life. Within the town, there are many ancient buildings and trees, giving a poetic and artistic beauty to the town.
- Daliang Specialties Shop Street, feel free to taste Shunde snacks (own expenditure). Free Shunde Dessert Shuangpi Milk – It has the fragrance of both milk and egg, sweet but not greasy, and melts in your mouth.
- After dinner, head to Zhongshan to check into hotel.
Lunch - Big Plate of Fish (Requires 4 people to carry)
Dinner - Huang Mama Shunde Private Dishes
- Zhongshan Former Residence, a 2-story house with western and eastern elements, designed and refurbished by Sun Zhongshan personally when he was 26 years old.
- China Redwood Expo City, admire the first collection of Lingnan, Jiangnan, Huipai and Redwood buildings, and watch a hundred-year Hongdoushan performance.
- Head to Zhuhai.
- Yuanming New Garden (Includes electric car), a vivid representation of a classic Royal architecture Yuanming Garden in the ration 1:1.
- Visit Zhuhai’s icon, the statue of the fisherwoman, and take a stroll along the Lovers Road. Drive past Zhuhai Grand Theater, where you can appreciate gorgeous lighting effects every night.
- Take a walk around Gongbei Underground Mall.
Lunch - Young Pigeon Crispy Meat Feast
Dinner - Congee Seafood Hotpot
- Drive past the world’s biggest bridge Hong Kong, Zhuhai and Macao Bridge, with the East side to Hong Kong, and West side to Zhuhai and Macao. It stretches across a length of 55km and is the world’s longest overseas bridge, and is also the most complicated project in China’s transport history, known as “One of New World’s 7 Greatest Miracles”.
- Head to Macao, visit Ruin of St. Paul, Macao’s souvenir shop.
- Diamond Lights Show, when the music begins, a curtain of water rises slowly, changing colours, and one large diamond appears from the descending curtain of water, rotating under the lights, shining brightly and colorfully.
- Sightseeing cable car ride (one-way), admire a fountain show on the lake in Yongli Palace, while still in the air.
- Photo stop at Paris Tower, Venetian Casino, and feel free to shop and gambling.
- Back to Zhuhai.
Dinner - Korean BBQ Buffet (Unlimited beer and drinks)
- Head to Foshan, visit Ancestor’s Temple Museum, a traditional folk culture museum with ancient architectural art collection of Ming and Qing dynasties, including the famous Hua ng Feihong Memorial and Ye Wen Hall.
- Back to Guangzhou.
- Visit Yuexiu Park, Wuyang Statue.
- Photo stop at Guangzhou Pagoda, nicknamed “Skinny waist”, and is also China’s tallest pagoda.
- Shamian Island is an island within the city of Guangzhou, and buildings on the island are very different from those in the older city area of Guangzhou. Since it was once a British-French concession, many government agencies, foreign firms, and consulates of various countries settled here, so it forms a modern western-style building complex. Some famous buildings would be Church of Our Lady of Lourdes, Soviet Consulate, HSBC Bank, and etcetera.
- Shop along Shangxiajiu Shopping Street.
Lunch - Kungfu Fish Feast
Dinner - Roasted Pig Feast
- Free at leisure before your flight back to Singapore!
We hope that you have had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination.
• Tour sequence, hotels and meals are subject to change with / without prior notice.
• In the event of any discrepancies between the English and Chinese itineraries, please refer to the Chinese itinerary for accuracy.