- Welcome to a unique experience! Assemble at Changi airport for departure to Harbin, capital city of Heilongjiang (transit flights). Upon arrival, visit Harbin padded clothes shop, wearing the winter clothes, resist the cold weather. Then proceed to the Russian style church of St. Sofia Orthodox Church Square, the largest Orthodox Church in Far East, also a typical Byzantine architecture, coach tour of Guogeli Street, photo stop at the Alekseyev Church Square, Check in hotel.
No Departure Available
- After breakfast, visit the Yabuli Ski Resort, the biggest and best ski resort in China. (Entrance included, no time limits)(Ski equipment rental, ski jacket, pants at own expenses). There is also a German built slide where tourists can enjoy sliding down from the top of the snowy mountain. Guests also have a chance to enjoy the time at leisure or join some snow activities at own expenses.
- After breakfast, head for the beautiful fairy tale world -- China Snow Town (Scenic main ticket ,Dream home Scenic ticket and the shuttle bus included), guests can enjoy the various snow entertainment activities at own expenses, also can play snowball fights, make a snowman, take photograph in the scenic area. Home visit of the characteristics of northeast people, bustling along the Northeast dumplings making, experience the passion of Northeast people. In the evening, enjoy the fruits of your own labor and farm cuisine.
- If get up early, you can take shuttle bus (at own expense) to the peak of Snow Village) -【Yang Cao Hill】to view the wonder of snow capped mountain sunrise, take a bird's eye view of the snow, pine, mountain, which constitutes a wonderful, beautiful picture. Visit Dream home (Entrance Include) .Drive to Mudanjiang after lunch.
- Visit Jing Po Lake Scenic Area, admire the natural formation of ice structures, Diao Shui Lou Ice Waterfall, Winter Fishing, and Fishing On The Ice begins at the end of every December. The most exciting moment would be when the net is raised with the loud chanting of the fishermen. The net would rise from a hole in the ice, and at the sight of many fishes jumping out of the water, many tourists would all be amazed and would like to experience the luck of the chinese phrase "Lian Nian You Yu".Head to Harbin. Accommodation at Harbin's Volga Manor. With an area of six hundred thousand square meters, Volga Manor in northeast China's Harbin is an amplification of the city's Russian influences. Not only does it boast authentic Russian dance performances and architecture, the manor also blends wet lands and landscaped gardens.
- After breakfast, enjoy the time at leisure at Volga Manor. Free gift of one lap of sled. Thereafter, back to Harbin, proceed to the Centre Street. Continue our journey to visit Russia Souvenirs Shop and you will have a chance to purchase some imported products from Russia.
- After breakfast, visit The Flood Control Monument, one of the most remarkable landmarks of Harbin. Thereafter, enjoy the Songhua River ice activities (Winter-Swimming Performance, Sliding, Sledge)(subject to weather conditions). Next proceed to Sun Island Park, visit the annual Sun Island International Snow Sculptures Art Expo., the birthplace of the sculpture art in China, also known as the "world's largest ice and snow carnival". At night, visit Harbin Ice and Snow World, which is so far the largest ice and snow art exhibition in the world. Furthermore, the festival is constantly evolving and each year brings with it a new theme, providing visitors with a totally unique experience from one year to the next.
Note: Ice and Snow World is usually open after 24th December ) (subject to weather conditions).
- After breakfast, free at leisure before your flight back to Singapore (transit flights).
*Free Tour : (worth RMB400/PAX)
- Harbin Beer Museum , Central Grand Theater performances, Wanda Shopping Mall, Visit the Harbin Grand Theater
A. Yangcao Hill view sunrise:RMB380/pax
B. Snow Town Shilihualang : RMB350/pax
C. Yabuli Tubing Slide :RMB280/pax
D. Harbin Shangri-la Hotel Ice Palace Hotpot(Normal Meal no refund ):RMB270/pax
1. No triple share room in Volga Manor Resort , for triple share required to top up additional single room $60/pax.
2. Stay Traditional home in Snow Town,experience a traditional Northeastern bed “Kang”
- *Tour sequence, hotels and meals are subject to change with / without prior notice.
- *In the event of discrepancy between the English and Chinese itineraries, please refer to the Chinese itinerary for accuracy.
- *Due to airlines schedule, flights between Singapore and the destinations are transit flights
Be the first to review this tour