Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Changi Airport for your flight to Guangzhou/ Shenzhen.
- Check-in to hotel.
Remarks: In the event that Guangzhou or Shenzhen are conducting largescale convention, hotel accommodation will be changed to Zhaoqing or surrounding city.
- Drive to Zhenfeng.
- Shuangru of Peak Scenic Area (Electric car ride included) - The mountain is shaped like a woman’s well-developed breasts, hence the name. A lot of tourists marvel at its uniqueness and think it’s the most attractive bosom in the world.
- Zhulinbao Stone Forest - You will head to Buyi Culture Experience Zone to enjoy the Buyi Culture.
Dinner Mushroom Steamboat
- Drive to Xingyi.
- Photo stop at Beipan River Bride - The first high road bridge in Asia.
- View the Huajiang Grand Canyon from afar.
- Visit Maling River Canyon & Tianxing Gallery (One-way elevator Included). Maling River runs through the canyon which is said to be the “scar on the ground”. Overlooking from above, it looks just like a narrow crack. It is indeed a rare scene. It has been given the title of ‘A Beautiful Scar of the Earth’ by seasoned travelers. Waterfall groups,hanging rocks and cliffs are the highlights in the valley.
Dinner Roasted Duck Cuisine
- Huangguoshu Waterfall (One-way escalator & electric car ride included) - It’s the largest waterfall in Asia. 77.8 meters high and 101 meters wide. It’s famous for the magnificent main falls and the densely distributed waterfall cluster.
- Doupotang Waterfall - The beautiful scenery has attracted many tourists and it was one of the shooting sites of a famous Chinese TV “the Journey to the West”. Ba Gua Field Shuangru of Peak Scenic Area Huangguoshu Waterfall 50 China + Hong Kong by Dynasty Travel
- Tianxing Bridge Scenic Zone - where are a lot of landscapes made of water and stones in different sizes and shapes. A winding flagstone laid path passes through the cliffs, trenches, cracks, and along the curbing of the landscapes.
- Head to Kaili.
Lunch Native Chicken Cuisine
Dinner Tomato Flavor Soup with Fish
- Xijiang Miao Village (Electric car ride included) - The village is surrounded by overlapping mountains, with terraced fields rising along the slopes to the clouds and a continuous row of houses spreads in line of the hilly area. It’s the biggest Miao village in China. We can have a panoramic view of village on viewing platform.
- Miao Minority Non-Material Cultural Heritage Museum and watch the making process of embroidery silver jewelry.
- Back to Guiyang
Lunch Xijiang Long Table Feast