• Assemble at Changi Airport for your flight to Guangzhou.
• Head to Zhaoqing
• Song Dynasty Wall – Zhaoqing’s iconic architecture landmark with a history stretching way back, adding an infinite cultural charm to the city.
• Visit the Memorial Gateway and the Music Fountain
• Enjoy shopping on Duanzhou Shopping Street
Lunch Cantonese Cuisine
Dinner Zhaoqing Dumpling Cuisine
• Head to Guilin, Rongshan Lake Scenic Area - photo stop at the Sun-Moon Pagodas, the world’s tallest bronze pagoda with the world’s tallest elevator in water. Admire the South Gate and get to see the famed Jiuqu Bridge in many novels.
• Enjoy shopping on Zhengyang Street and taste the local snacks (own expenses).
•Suggested optional activities: Boat tour of the rivers and lakes in the night (Under the moonlight, admire the beauty of night-time Guilin)
Lunch Guilin Vermicelli Feast
• Crown Rock (Includes automated sightseeing trail + Sightseeing bus + Sightseeing elevator) – Beautiful cave with the most number of ways to explore it in the world
• Suggested optional activities: Xiaoyao Lake Scenic Area + Landscape Show + Wayao Town
Dinner Korea BBQ Buffet
• Head to Longji (Dragon’s Backbone) Terraced Fields (Includes ecobus), a photographer’s dreamland
• The 100-years-old Zhuang Village –The rice terraces wrap around the mountains from the Jijiang River, magnificent like a dragon, cutting through clouds
• Back to Guilin.
Lunch Zhuang Jia Welcome Feast
Dinner Seafood Buffet
• Zizhou Park + Elephant Trunk Hill Observation Deck – Located at the East bank of Li River, the park stands as a small desert bank between the rivers.
• Hop on a boat ride to The Fairyland and admire the gorgeous scenery along the ride – Fields and villages, deep lakes and caves, farmers working on the fields, which all constitutes a perfect picture of idyllic beauty, and would certainly soothe your heart.
• Head to Yangshuo
• Suggested optional activities: Watch famous director Zhang Yimou’s musical “Impression Liu Sanjie” (60 minutes)
Lunch Cantonese Dim Sum
• Suggested optional activities: Watch how ospreys catch fish.
• Tour the most beautiful section of Li River by boat, rushing around the lush green peaks, rippling with beauty and purity.
• Proceed to the famous shopping district - West Street
Lunch Yam Feast
Dinner Yangshuo Beer Fish
• Drive past Moon Hill
• Back to Guangzhou, head to Shangxiajiu Shopping Street (or Beijing Road) for shopping and exploration
• Check into hotel (Remarks: If met with big-scaled events in Guangzhou, hotel will be changed to Zhaoqing or other nearby cities)
Lunch Hakka Cuisine
• Transfer to airport for our flight back to Singapore.
We hope that you have had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel, and look forward to bringing you to your next holiday destination!
• Tour sequence, hotels and meals are subject to change with / without prior notice.
• In the event of any discrepancies between the English and Chinese itineraries, please refer to the Chinese itinerary for accuracy.
There are no reviews about this tour yet.
Be the first to review this tour