Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Changi Airport for departure to Urumqi (Transit flight).
- Head to Kuitun to check in hotel.
- Head to Karamay – famous oil city.
- Urho Devil City (Includes small train) – Renowned wind erosion landform scenic area.
- Drive past large area Oilfield.
- Head to Burqin – A famous town located at the foot of Altai Mountain
Lunch - Monster Chicken Cuisine
Dinner - Coldwater Fish Cuisine
- Pass by Kalamaili Nature Reserve and Burning Mountain.
- Head to Fukang.
Dinner - Big Plate of Chicken Delights
- Drive past the largest Windmill Power Station in Asia – A unique scenery along Turpan-Urumqi Highway.
- Jiaohe Ancient City (Includes electric car) - The oldest and most well-preserved native construction city in the world, and also the first place where Tangxiyu’s Supreme Military and Political Institution was set up.
- Kan’er Well - The underground irrigation channel of the Gobi Desert.
- Su Gong Pagoda – It is the largest mosque in Turpan and largest ancient pagoda in Xinjiang.
- Grapes Valley, Uyghur Home Visit.
- Grape Picking (seasonal activity), Uyghur will sing and dance under the grape racks.
- Flaming Mountains – The place where Sun Wukong battled Princess Tieshan in the famous chinese novel “Journey to the West”.
Dinner - Xinjiang Roasted Whole Lamb Cuisine (More than 16 members, arrange for one whole roasted lamb)
- Head to Liuyuan via High-speed rail. After arrival, drive to Dunhuang – a famous frontier town as stated in history.
- Mingsha Hill (Includes electric car).
- Crescent Moon Lake - the rare, gorgeous and crystal-clear spring in desert.
- Shopping at Shazhou Night Market.
Lunch - Own Expenses in the Train
Dinner - Dunhuang Cuisine
- Mogao Grottoes (Includes eco-bus).
- Watch a movie “Thousand Year Mogao”, introducing the history of Mogao Caves (Est. 20 minutes).
- A worth-seeing Cinerama on “Fantasy Buddhist Temple”, a magnificent high-definition film introducing the 7 caves that are not open frequently (Est. 20 minutes).
- Head to Jiayuguan - the most western end of the Great Wall.
- Along the way, enjoy the scenery of Gobi, unique to the Northwest - if weather permits, you might be able to see the rare natural phenomenon, mirages.
Dinner - Xiongguan Cuisine
- Free at leisure before your flight back to Singapore.
We hope that you have had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination!
• Tour sequence, hotels and meals are subject to change with / without prior notice.
• In the event of any discrepancies between the English and Chinese itineraries, please refer to the Chinese itinerary for accuracy.
• Due to airlines schedule, flights between Singapore and the destinations are transit flights.