Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Changi airport for departure to Chengdu, check in hotel
- Take domestic flight to Nyingchi – arrive at evergreen Nyingchi which lies 2,800 metres above sea level and boasts of fresh blooms all year round. During landing, enjoy the lush forests and streams that dot the landscape.
- Giant Cypress Nature Reserve, Bayi Town.
*Note: For April tour groups, special arrangement to visit Nyingchi Peach Blossom Ditch, where blooming peach blossoms stand out against the green mountains.
Dinner - Stone Pot Chicken
- Drive to the most beautiful lake in Tibet, Basong Lake, also known as “The Alps of Tibet”, surrounded by snow-capped mountains and lush forest (Includes electric car).
- Proceed to Xianren Island of lake center and explore Cuozong Temple.
- Traverse across the 5,230 metres high Mt. Mila and pass by Bangjietang Grassland.
- Enjoy the beauty of Niyang River along the way.
- Arrive at the the holy land of Tibet - Lhasa, special arrangement for consultation by professional doctors for altitude sickness.
Lunch - Bahe Fish Cuisine
- Potala Palace (Arranged for professional headphone tour) – Highest ancient palace in the world, meant for the residence of the historical Dalai Lama and the Tibet Power Centre.
- Yaowang Mountain Observation Deck – best spot for taking a full view of Potala Palace.
- Jokhang Temple – The ultimate pilgrimage destination for Tibetan pilgrims.
- Barkhor - Shopping Street, with a wide variety of exotic souvenirs.
- Night exploration of Potala Palace Square, be mesmerised by the dominating solemnity of the palace.
Dinner - Wild Mushroom Steamboat
- Tashilunpo Kloster Monastery - The residence of Panchen Lama.
- Stupa of Panchen Lama.
- Special arrangement for a scenic train ride back to Lhasa. Enjoy the great view of Yarlong Tseangpo River along the way as well as a desert landscape.
- Visit Geology Museum.
Dinner - Salted Chicken Delicacy
- Head to Zhangye.
- Through Osaka Mountain, drive pass Mt. Qilian.
- Giant Buddhist Temple - The only remaining Xixia Buddhist Temple.
Dinner - Ganzhou Pork Ribs Cuisine
- Colourful Danxia Geomorphic (Includes electric car).
- Head to Jiayuguan - The western end of the Great Wall.
- Ascend to Jiayuguan Great Wall Tower (view Qilian Snow Mountain from afar) (Electric car included).
- Cantilever Wall - The western end of the Great Wall built in the Ming Dynasty.
Dinner - Steam Pot Chicken
- Mogao Grottoes (Eco-bus ride included).
- Watch a movie introducing the history of Mogao Caves (Est. 20 minutes).
- Enjoy a mesmerising, high-definition movie on “Fantasy Buddhist Temple” which shows 7 beautiful caves that are not open frequently (Est. 20 minutes).
- Head to Liuyuan, take high-speed train to Turpan.
- Visit the Flaming Mountains as described in the popular novel “Monkey to the West” where the Monkey battles Princess Iron Fan.
- Jiaohe Ancient City (Includes electric car) - The oldest and most well-preserved native construction city in the world, and also the first place where Tangxiyu’s Supreme Military and Political Institution was set up
Dinner - Xinjiang Roasted Whole Lamb Cuisine (More than 16 persons, arrange for one whole roasted lamb)
- Kan’er Well - The underground irrigation channel of the Gobi Desert.
- Su Gong Pagoda – It is the largest mosque in Turpan and largest ancient pagoda in Xinjiang.
- Grapes Valley, Uyghur Home Visit.
- Grape Picking (Seasonal activity), Uyghur will sing and dance under the grape racks.
- Drive past the largest Windmill Power Station in Asia – A unique scenery along Turpan-Urumqi Highway.
- Arrive at Urumqi – Capital of Xinjiang.
Dinner - Big Plate of Chicken
- Head to Bogeda Mountain, the central of Tianshan.
- Heavenly Lake (By boat, eco-bus and electric car, but in the event of unforeseen factors, boat ride will be cancelled).
- The Grand Bazaar – Large-scale ethnic mall, feel free to shop for souvenirs.
Lunch - Snow Lotus Chicken Pot
We hope that you have had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination.
-Tour sequence, hotels and meals are subject to change with / without prior notice.
-In the event of discrepancy between the English and Chinese itineraries, please refer to the Chinese itinerary for accuracy.
- Passengers with high blood pressure or heart health problems and elderly are advisable to consult doctor before joining tour.
-Diplomats and reporters will need special arrangement for the Tibet Entry Permit.
-The facilities and meals offered at Tibet highland are simpler and may not be compared with developed city in China.Based on safety considerations, Tibet does not provide drinks.
- Due to airlines schedule, flights between Singapore and the destinations are transit flights.