Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Changi International Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Japan.
- Arrival Osaka, meet & greet by our representative.
- Transfer to hotel to relax and unwind.
- Takayama Morning Market – Experience the sights and sounds in the local market of Takayama and purchase some memorable souvenirs.
- Visit Takayama Old Town, often referred to as “the small Kyoto in Hida” due to its quaint atmosphere.
- Shirakawago Village – A UNESCO World Heritage Site with traditional thatched roof houses.
- DIY experience in Shirakawago Village. (April – November) – Mochi (rice pudding) experience. (December – March) – Bamboo coaster making experience.
- Transfer to Gifu and check in hotel.
Seasonal Inclusion* (May 11 – Sep only)
- Enjoy an Ukai Performance – An ancient fishing method where fishing masters use cormorants to catch sweetfish. (*subject to weather conditions)