Welcome to a unique experience!
Assemble at Changi International Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Japan.
Arrival Osaka, meet & greet by our representative.
Transfer to hotel to relax and unwind.
Seasonal Inclusion (April - May, August – September)
- Kiyomizu Temple – One of the famous temples in Kyoto and is known for its cherry blossom in the spring and red leaves during fall. (June – July)
- Mimuro Toji Temple – A temple in the northern hills of Uji City, founded about 1200 years ago, also known as the "flower temple”, varieties of seasonal flowers hydrangea in June, lotuses around July and August. (October - February) Eikando Temple – Famous for its autumn colours.
- Visit Arashiyma Togetsu Bridge – Symobol of Arashiyma surrounded by Wonderful scenery and notable for cherry blossom viewing and colourful autumn leaves.
- Visit Sagano Bamboo Grove – A paved walkway runs through the middle of both sections, forming the famous “Bamboo Alley,” one of Kyoto’s most photographed sights.
- Gion – Kyoto’s most famous geisha district, filled with shops, restaurants and Tea houses.
- Proceed to Mt Fuji and drive up to 5th Station*. *Subject to weather conditions.
- Oshino Hakkai – A scenic mall village with 8 ponds to view Mt. Fuji.
Seasonal Inclusion (April – September)
- Lake Yamanakako Hanano Miyako Park, located at the area of Lake Yamanakako, the nearest lake to Mt. Fuji, is a flower park in the highland 1,000m above sea level where you can enjoy various kinds of flowers from spring to autumn. (Tulip : late April – Early May, Chrysanthemum : May – June, Poppy, Sunflower, Cosmos : July – September)
(October – February)
- Visit to Sengokuhara Susuki Plateau – Famous for its beautiful Japanese Susuki land.
- Visit to Green House in Lake Yamanaka Hana No Miyoko Park.
- Relax and enjoy Onsen in your hotel tonight.
- Arrive back in Singapore. We hope that you have had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination
- Tour sequence, domestic flights (where applicable), hotels and meals are subject to change with / without prior notice.
- In the event of bad weather or unforeseen circumstances, itineraries or activities may be replaced or cancelled with/without prior notice.
- Journey times serve as a guide only and may vary with actual traffic conditions.
- During major conferences, fairs & festivals, accommodation may be located outside the city or in an alternate city without prior notice.
Japan national major events in 2020
Japan Olympics 24 Jul - 9 Aug 2020