Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Changi International Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Japan.
- Arrival in Tokyo be greeted by our representative.
- Transfer to hotel to relax and unwind.
Seasonal Inclusion – Subject to weather conditions (October - November)
- Visit Hanadaka Flower Hill to see 400,000 cosmos flowers bloom in Autumn. Cosmos festival will be held mid October – Mid November.
(December - February)
- Visit Haruna Shrine, a 1400 years old shrine surrounded by distinctive interestingly-shape rocks and is popular as a power spot due to it’s holy atmosphere.
- Visit Misato Plum Grove for plum blossom viewing.
- Visit Lake Haruna, sits at 1,100 meters above seas level in the caldera of a long dormant volcano, the view is spectacular throughout the year.
- Transfer to Ikaho.
- Photo stop at Ishidangai, the well know Ikaho stone steps, form the main street of Ikaho hot spring resort area.
- Proceed to Kusatsu, a town known for it’s hot spring resorts as one of the three major onsen in Japan.
- Stroll around Kusatsu Onsen Town to experience the Japanese traditional onsen town.
We hope you had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and we look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination.