Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Changi International Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Okinawa.
Travel to Northern Okinawa for sightseeing.
- Cape Manzamo – enjoy a scenic elephant-shaped rock formation, facing the East China Sea which affords an outstanding view of the surrounding area.
- Glass-Bottom Boat Ride – view everything below the surface without getting wet.
- Visit Kouri Ocean Tower at Kouri Island to enjoy lunch and the panoramic sea views.
- Catch the Dolphin Show in Churaumi Aquarium at Ocean Park and watch the giant sharks and manta rays swim past the Kuroshio Tank, which is also one of the largest tanks in the world.
- Transfer to airport for our flight back to Singapore. We hope you had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and we look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination.
- Tour sequence, domestic flights (where applicable), hotels and meals are subject to change with / without prior notice
- In the event of bad weather or unforeseen circumstances, itineraries or activities may be replaced or cancelled with/without prior notice.
- Journey times serve as a guide only and may vary with actual traffic conditions
- During the Japan big event period, accommodation may change to other city.
Japan national big event in 2019
- Japanese Emperor Change Ceremony (27 April - 12 May)
- G 20 Sumitt Osaka (28 - 29 June)
- Rugby Wolrd Cup Japan (20 September - 2 November)