Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for our flight to Korea
- Songwol-dong Fairy Tale Village – is a magical wonderland. The run-down neighbourhood has been revived and repainted with playful characters from popular fairytales and traditional Korean tales, such as Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Little Mermaid, Wizard of Oz, Red Riding Hood and more.
- Transfer to hotel.
- Non-Verbal Performance: Nanta Show - Without any dialogue, but through the rhythmic banging of knives, pots and pans, NANTA tells the story of four crazy chefs who have been set on an impossible mission of making a wedding banquet in just one hour. (Children below 2years old are prohibited)
Dinner Abalone Hot Pot Soup
- Cherry Blossom Trails at Jeju Island (Seasonal – Estimated: Apr)
- Sangumburi Crater – A crater with a circumference of over 2km, and has been designated as a natural monument.
- Teddy Bear Museum – Lives up to its name, boasting quite an impressive variety of stuffed bears that have been loved for more than a hundred years the world over. Experience DIY Teddy Bear.
- Visit Osulloc Green Tea Museum - enjoy afternoon tea.
- Jeju Yacht Sightseeing – Fishing or just relax on the spacious yacht deck to view the beautiful scenery of the East China Sea.
Lunch Jeju Black Pork BBQ
- Tongin Traditional Market* – Change the Korean WON to traditional coins and make your own lunch box. *In the event of unforeseen circumstances, other local market will be replaced.
- N Seoul Tower – The 236.7 meter tower sits atop Namsan Mountain (243m). The observatory offers panoramic views of Seoul and the surrounding areas.
- *Cherry Blossom Trails at N Seoul Tower (Seasonal - Estimated: Apr)
- *Enjoy the colours of autumn at N Seoul Tower (Seasonal - Estimated: Oct - Nov)
- Jihwaja Restaurant – Experience Korean traditional food culture for dinner! Feast on this royal cuisine that is one of the best Korean food and also one of the healthiest cuisines in the world.
Lunch Korean Ginseng Chicken
Dinner 2017 Michelin Royal Cuisine of Joseon Dynasty Dinner
- The Chaum – Body massage treatment.
- * Cherry Blossom Trails” at Yeouido (Seasonal - Estimated: Apr)
- Ikseon-dong Hanok Street – One of the oldest neighbourhoods in the center of Seoul. It only recently started to become a trend as young artists and entrepreneurs began to open businesses like cafes, restaurants, and handicraft shops with unique concepts and designs. Find your way through the maze-like streets of Ikseon-dong for a personal treasure hunt!
Dinner Korean Fried Chicken + Beer or Soft Drink
- Bid farewell to Korea as we transfer to Incheon airport for our flight back to Singapore
We hope that you have had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and we look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination
- Tatami-styled accommodation may be offered in Resorts.
- Tour sequence, domestic flight, hotels and meals are subject to change with / without prior notice.
- Optional tours are subject to minimum group size.
- In the event of bad weather or unforeseen circumstances, itineraries or activities may be replaced or cancelled with/without prior notice.