Welcome to a unique experience! .
- Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for our flight to Korea.
- One Mount – the world’s first theme park that delivers winter and summer fun 365days a year. The new concept complex is brimming with the best in fun and shopping:
- Snow Park – Snow Park in Santa Village, where the weather is always ‘snowy’. Ice sledding experience at the snow park.
- Water Park* – indoor and outdoor slides, surf wave pool, flowing pool and aqua play. *(Please bring along your swim gears to enjoy the activities.)
Lunch One Mount Meal Coupon
Dinner Korean 8-colours Pork BBQ
- Pocheon Herb Island – showcasing Mediterranean herbs all year long. You will enjoy a DIY Herb Candle and bring your own handmade Herb candle home as a souvenir. During the character dress up session, it’s your time to become the main character of your favorite fairy tale like, the Snow White, Cinderella or Alice in Wonderland!
Dinner Korea Fried Chicken + Beer or Soft Drink
- Fruit Picking Experience *(seasonal).
- Korea Biggest Theme Park: Everland (Full Theme Park Ticket) – theme parks including Magis Land, European Adventure and Zootopia, prefect for a great amusement park. One o the park’s most famous rides is T-Express, Kore’s first wooden roller coaster, popular among young visitors.
Lunch Everland Lunch Meal Coupon
- Legend Heroes – Korea’s new concept screen sports theme park where IT and sports combine to provide a variety of screen sports and arcade games including baseball, curling, and soccer.
- Unique Experience: tour Bukchon Hanok Village in Hanbok (Traditional Korean Costume) – Bukchon Hanok Village surrounded by Gyeongbokgung (Palace), Chang deokgung (Palace) and Jongmyo Royal Shrine, Bukchon is a residential area in Seoul with countless hanoks (Traditional Korean Houses). Bukchon is also called “the street museum in the urban core,” having many historical spots and cultural heritage sites.
- N Seoul Tower – the 236.7 meter tower sits atop Namsan Mountain (243m). The observatory offers panoramic views of Seoul and the surrounding areas.
- Hello Kitty Island – a cultural complex with the theme “The happiest one-day trip the global character Hello Kitty”.
- Tayo Kids Café – all of the parents and children in the world make a happy space.
Lunch Korean Ginseng Chicken
- Trick Eye 3D illusion Art Museum – experience fun and amazing illusions.
- Ice Museum – meet life-size ice sculptures.
- VR Ride* – experience virtual reality unfolding right before your eyes *(1 time VR Ride).
- Bid farewell to Korea as we transfer to Incheon airport for our flight back to Singapore.
We hope you had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and we look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination.