Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for our flight to Korea
- Upon arrival, transfer to hotel
- Jeungdo Island – Designated in 2007 as a Slow City, it boasts totally unpolluted land and water and expansive mud flats
- Salt Cave Healing - this natural salt cave was built using only the best salt produced at Taepyeong Salt Farm. In the salt cave, you can absorb 88 kinds of minerals and iodine beneficial to the human body, which will helping you achieve genuine healing for your body and mind.
- Visit Taepyeong Salt Farm – Korea’s largest salt farm
- Salt Farm Experience
- Salt Museum
- Jjangttungeodari Bridge - The trademark image of the island is Jjangttungeodari Bridge, built above 470m from the mud flat. This wooden bridge allows visitors to observe mud creatures all without stepping foot in the mud.
Dinner Gamjatang Pork Bone and Potatoes Soup
- Gwangjang Market* – A popular tourist destination giving tourists a peek at the nation’s first market
*In the event of unforeseen circumstances, it will be replaced by another market
- Korean Ginseng Centre’s Showroom – Sample ginseng products and purchase Korea's very own herbal super-food.
- Korean Cosmetic Shop – A visit to one of the top Korean beauty brands and purchase products at slashed prices – get your shopping list ready!
- The Duty Free Shop - From designer goods, Korean and international beauty brands to local specialties, shop to your heart's content at this mega DFS. If shopping isn't for you, wind down with a cup of coffee and some yummy food at one of the many restaurants found here.
- Myeongdong Shopping Street – Korean street style haven where you can find the hottest fashion wear, beauty products and accessories.
Lunch Korean Ginseng Chicken
- Korean Huganbao Showroom – Purchase health products from their wide offerings.
- Seaweed Museum – Check out the manufacturing process of seaweed and get a chance to purchase seaweed products.
- Amethyst Factory – Dazzling array of ready-to-wear purple gemstones at a bargain!
- Local Product Shop – A final stop for you to purchase popular Korean snacks and delicacies before heading to the airport.
- Bid farewell to Korea as we transfer to Incheon airport for our flight back to Singapore.
We hope that you have had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and we look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination
- Tatami-styled accommodation may be offered in Resorts.
- Tour sequence, domestic flight, hotels and meals are subject to change with / without prior notice.
- Optional tours are subject to minimum group size.
- In the event of bad weather or unforeseen circumstances, itineraries or activities may be replaced or cancelled with/without prior notice.
Breakfast Korean Ginseng Chicken