Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for our flight to Korea
- Upon arrival, transfer to hotel.
- Korean Folk Village - the village shows various places with unique features such as a farming village, private house, official districts, Confucian academy, seodang (village school), and a village street in realistic descriptions, as well as, a nobleman’s house and traditional workshop.
- Hwaseong Fortress (UNESCO World Heritage) - an impressive structure from the latter part of Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) and the official fortress od Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-Do
- N Seoul Tower - The 236.7 meter tower sits atop Namsan Mountain (243m). The observatory offers panoramic views of Seoul and the surrounding areas.
Dinner Gamjatang Pork Bone and Potatoes Soup
- Gwangjang Market* – A popular tourist destination giving tourists a peek at the nation’s first market
*In the event of unforeseen circumstances, it will be replaced by another market
- Korean Ginseng Centre’s Showroom – Sample ginseng products and purchase Korea's very own herbal super-food.
- Korean Cosmetic Shop – A visit to one of the top Korean beauty brands and purchase products at slashed prices – get your shopping list ready!
- The Duty Free Shop - From designer goods, Korean and international beauty brands to local specialties, shop to your heart's content at this mega DFS. If shopping isn't for you, wind down with a cup of coffee and some yummy food at one of the many restaurants found here.
- Myeongdong Shopping Street – Korean street style haven where you can find the hottest fashion wear, beauty products and accessories.
Lunch Korean Ginseng Chicken
- Korean Huganbao Showroom – Purchase health products from their wide offerings.
- Seaweed Museum – Check out the manufacturing process of seaweed and get a chance to purchase seaweed products.
- Amethyst Factory – Dazzling array of ready-to-wear purple gemstones at a bargain!
- Local Product Shop – A final stop for you to purchase popular Korean snacks and delicacies before heading to the airport.
- Bid farewell to Korea as we transfer to Incheon airport for our flight back to Singapore.
We hope that you have had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and we look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination
- Tatami-styled accommodation may be offered in Resorts.
- Tour sequence, domestic flight, hotels and meals are subject to change with / without prior notice.
- Optional tours are subject to minimum group size.
- In the event of bad weather or unforeseen circumstances, itineraries or activities may be replaced or cancelled with/without prior notice.
Breakfast Korean Ginseng Chicken