Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for our flight to Korea
- Yongdusan Park - One of the most popular mountains in Busan.
- Busan Tower – A symbol of Busan that stands proudly at a height of 120m and 69m above sea level.
- Jagalchi Market – Korea’s largest seafood market and one of the top tourist attractions of Busan.
- BIFF Square (Busan International Film Festival District) – A circular stage and the hand prints of world-renowned movie celebrities set into the pavement of the plaza also where you can shop and find entertainment.
- Gukje Market – The most representative traditional market in Busan.
Lunch Bibimbap + Smoked Duck
Dinner Korean 8-Colours Pork BBQ
- Haedong Yonggungsa Temple – Located along the shore line, this temple is a popular tourist spot due its unique location.
- Songdo Beach Skywalk – The bridge is 5.5~6 meters high above sea level. Visitors are able to see the color of the ocean with waves crolling under their feet through the floor made of tempered glass double-reinforced with strong railings.
- Songdo Cable Car – The cable car runs 86meters above the sea and offers great views of Aman Parks, Namhang and the Yeongdo coastline.
- Busan Gamcheon Culture Village – Here, you will see houses built in a unique step-like fashion on the foothills of a coastal mountain earning this village the nickname 'Santorini of Busan'.
Dinner Lobster Seafood Hot Pot
- Embark on a basic ski lesson by tour guide. [Rental of Ski equipment (ski poles, skis, and ski boots), ski jacket & pants are included]
- Enjoy a Gondola Ride to view the winter scenery.
- High 1 Water World – newest and biggest water wonderland. (Please bring along your swim gears to enjoy the activities)
Dinner Korean Hot Stone Pot Rice
- Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ)* - Bridge of Freedom, Observation, The 3rd Tunnel, Dorasan Station
* Korean Demilitarized Zone close every Monday and public holiday, will be replace by The War Museum of Korea
- Duty Free Shop – Almost everything you're looking for can be found in here which Duty Free Shop including designer brands, general items and local specialties. Even window shopping has become a major form of entertainment here!
- Myeongdong Shopping Street – Has many shops selling the latest in fashion, beauty products and accessories.
- Korean Huganbao Showroom – Purchase health products from their wide range of products.
- Tongin Traditional Market* – change the Korean WON to traditional coins and make your own lunch box.
*In the event of unforeseen circumstances, other local market will be replaced
- Seaweed Museum
- Local Product Shop – for your last minutes purchases before we bid farewell to Seoul.
- Bid farewell to Korea as we transfer to Incheon airport for our flight back to Singapore.
We hope that you have had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and we look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination
- Tatami-styled accommodation may be offered in Resorts.
- Tour sequence, domestic flight, hotels and meals are subject to change with / without prior notice.
- In the event of bad weather or unforeseen circumstances, itineraries or activities may be replaced or cancelled with/without prior notice.