Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for our flight to Korea
- Upon arrival, transfer to hotel.
- Yongdusan Park - One of the most popular mountains in Busan.
- Busan Tower – A symbol of Busan that stands proudly at a height of 120m and 69m above sea level.
- Jagalchi Market – Korea’s largest seafood market and one of the top tourist attractions of Busan.
- BIFF Square (Busan International Film Festival District) – A circular stage and the hand prints of world-renowned movie celebrities set into the pavement of the plaza also where you can shop and find entertainment.
- Gukje Market – The most representative traditional market in Busan.
Lunch Bibimbap + Smocked Duck
Dinner Korean 8-Colours Pork BBQ
- Taejongdae Park – It is on the tip of Yeongdo Island, southwest of the downtown area. It is a very hilly and heavily forested area with rugged cliffs dropping straight down to the sea 150m below.
- Oryukdo Skywalk – It is situated on the side of a 30-meter / 98- foot high cliff. The skywalk’s glass floor viewing platform offers visitors a breath taking view of Oryukdo Islands and the ocean below.
- Tour Busan Gamcheon Culture Village in Hanbok (Traditional Korean Costume) – Here, you will see houses built in a unique step-like fashion on the foothills of a coastal mountain earning this village the nickname of 'Santorini of Busan'.
Dinner Lobster Seafood Hot Pot
- Daegu Tower – is a symbol of Daegu and offers incredible view of the entire city.
- Cherry Blossom Trails at Daegu Tower (Seasonal – Estimated: Apr)
- DIY Fried Chicken
- Dongseongro Shopping Street – a major fashion district in Daegu.
- Kongwon Land Casino
Lunch Spaghetti + Fried Chicken
- Enjoy the colours of autumn at High One (Seasonal - Estimated: Oct - Nov)
- Byeongbangchi Skywalk – offers a thrilling experience as it gives the feeling of walking in the sky thanks to the tempered glass floor of this U shaped structure (11m) projecting from the cliff at an altitude of 583m.
- Jeongseon Arirang Market – a leader in agricultural markets across the country, drawing in close the 130, 00 visitors per year in the early 1980s.
- Enjoy Gondola Ride at High One Resort
- High 1 Water World*(Please bring along your swim gears to enjoy the activities)
Dinner Korean Hot Stone Pot Rice
*Cherry Blossom Trails at Yeouido (Seasonal - Estimated: Apr)
- Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ)* – Bridge of Freedom, Observation, The 3rd Tunnel, Dorasan Station. * Korean Demilitarized Zone closes every Monday and public holiday, it will be replaced by The War Museum of Korea.
- Korean Ginseng Centre Showroom – For you to purchase the famous produce of Korea.
- Korean Cosmetic Shop – Get you shopping list ready when we visit the popular Korean beauty product brand.
- Duty Free Shop – Almost everything you're looking for can be found in here which Duty Free Shop including designer brands, general items and local specialties. Even window shopping has become a major form of entertainment here!
- Myeongdong Shopping Street – Has many shops selling the latest in fashion, beauty products and accessories.
- Korean Huganbao Showroom – Purchase health products from their wide range of products.
- Tongin Traditional Market* – change the Korean WON to traditional coins and make your own lunch box.
*In the event of unforeseen circumstances, other local market will be replaced
- Seaweed Museum
- Local Product Shop – for your last minutes purchases before we bid farewell to Seoul.
- Bid farewell to Korea as we transfer to Incheon airport for our flight back to Singapore.
We hope that you have had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and we look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination
- Tatami-styled accommodation may be offered in Resorts.
- Tour sequence, domestic flight, hotels and meals are subject to change with / without prior notice.
- In the event of bad weather or unforeseen circumstances, itineraries or activities may be replaced or cancelled with/without prior notice.