Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for our flight to Korea
- Upon arrival, transfer to hotel
- Songdo Beach Skywalk - Visitors are able to see the color of the ocean with the waves rolling under their feet through the floor made of tempered glass double-reinforced, with strong railing.
- Songdo Cable Car - The cable car runs 86 meters above the sea and offer great views of Amnan Parks, Namhang and the Yeongdo coastline
Dinner Korean Fried Chicken + Beer or Soft Drink
- Taejongdae Park – Take the Danubi Train tour around Taejongdae Park
- Gwangbok-dong – As Busan’s Myeongdong, this street captures the heart of fashion, art, culture and shaping in Busan
- BIFF Square (Busan International Film Festival District) – A circular stage with hand prints of world-renowned movie celebrities set into the pavement of the plaza also where you can shop and find entertainment.
- Gukje Market – The most representative traditional market in Busan.
- Busan Gamcheon Culture Village - Here, you will see houses built in a unique step-like fashion on the foothills of a coastal mountain earning this village the nickname of ''Santorini of Busan
Lunch Lobster Seafood Hot Pot
- Unique Experience: Tour Bukchon Hanok Village in Hanbok (Traditional Korean Costume) – Bukchon Hanok Village surrounded by Gyeongbokgung (Palace), Changdeokgung (Palace) and Jongmyo Royal Shrine, Bukchon is a residential area in Seoul with countless hanoks (Traditional Korean Houses). Bukchon is also called “the street museum in the urban core,” having many historical spots and cultural heritage sites.
- N Seoul Tower
Lunch Korean Ginseng Chicken& Abalone Soup
Dinner Korean Chinese Cuisine
- Bid farewell to Korea as we transfer to Incheon airport for our flight back to Singapore
We hope that you have had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and we look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination
- Tour sequence, domestic flights, hotels and meals are subject to change with / without prior notice
- In the event of bad weather or unforeseen circumstances, itineraries or activities may be replaced or cancelled with/without prior notice.
- Journey times serve as a guide only and may vary with actual traffic conditions