Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for our flight to Korea
- Enjoy the colours of autumn at Daedunsan Mountain.
- Daedunsan Mountain - is defined by the grandiose rock peaks of Macheondae, the summit, Chilseongbong and Janggunbong, as well as surrounding strange rocks and lush trees that make up Samseonbawi Rock, Yongmungul Cave and Geumgangmun Gate. A 5-minute cable car ride followed by a walk up the steep stairs leads to Geumgang Gureumdari, which is 81 meters high and 50 meters long across Imgeumbawi Rock and Ipseokdae Pedestal.
- Jeonju Hanok Village - the bestpreserved living traditional village
Lunch Korean Hanjeongsik with Bean Paste Soup
Dinner Jeonju Bibimbap & Seafood Pancake
- Bamboo Park – enjoy a path through a high bamboo forest, refreshing air in the winds that blow through the area.
- Metasequoia-lined Road - beautiful and exotic boulevard that looks like it is came straight out of a fairytale.
- Meta Provence – roam around the colorful buildings and fun structures to get a truly unique experience.
- Enjoy the colours of autumn at Baegyangsa Temple – The combination of the mountain and valleys on both sides creates beautiful scenery. Nature reveals its beauty throughout all seasons here especially the red maple leaves during the fall.
Lunch Damyang Minced Pork Patty
Dinner Abalone & Octopus Seafood Soup
- Enjoy the colours of autumn at Naejangsan National Park – the best mountain in Korea for viewing autumn’s crimson leaves.
- Naejangsan Temple – a representative temple of Jeollabuk-do Province along with Geumsansa Temple on Moaksan Mountain.
Dinner Korean Pork Soup & Pork Ribs Stew
- Naganeupseong Folk Village – a folk village where 300 peoples of 108 house holds actually live in, reproducing the life in the Joseon Dynasty 600 years ago. The village has preserved the folk scenery of Korea well.
- Suncheon Bay is the most picturesque place among the coastal wetlands of the south coast of Korea.
Lunch Korean Pork Ribs BBQ
- Deoksugung Palace – famous for its elegant stone-wall road. It is also the only palace that sits alongside a series of western style buildings that add to the uniqueness of the surrounding scenery.
- The Painters: [Hero] Show – An innovative non-verbal performance that stages the entire process of painting, combined with incredible visual effects and a wiy blend of miming, dance and comedy. (Children below 3 years old are prohibited)
Lunch Korean Ginseng Chicken
Dinner Korean 8-colours Pork BBQ
- Unique Experience: Tour Bukchon Hanok Village in Hanbok (Traditional Korean Costume) – Bukchon Hanok Village surrounded by Gyeongbokgung (Palace), Changdeokgung (Palace) and Jongmyo Royal Shrine, Bukchon is a residential area in Seoul with countless hanoks (Traditional Korean Houses). Bukchon is also called “the street museum in the urban core,” having many historical spots and cultural heritage sites experience fun and amazing illusions.
- Korean Ginseng Centre’s Showroom.
- The Face Shop.
- Myeongdong Shopping Street.
- N Seoul Tower – The 236.7 meter tower sits atop Namsan Mountain (243m). The observatory.
Lunch Traditional Palace Cuisine
- Seaweed Museum
- Korean Huganbao Showroom
- Local Product Shop.
- Bid farewell to Korea as we transfer to Incheon airport for our flight back to Singapore
We hope you had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and we look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination.
- Tatami-styled accommodation may be offered in Resorts.
- Tour sequence, domestic flight, hotels and meals are subject to change with / without prior notice.
- Bonus inclusion, if any, is subjected to weather and unforeseen conditions and there will be no replacement or refund if unable to proceed.