Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for our flight to Korea
- Songwol-dong Fairy Tale Village a magical wonderland. The run-down neighbourhood has been revived and repainted with playful characters from popular fairytales and traditional Korean tales, such as Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Little Mermaid, Wizard of Oz, Red Riding Hood and more.
- Chinatown – the largest Chinatown in South Korea, and features an 11-meter high Chinese-style gateway, or paifang.
- Jangnim Port - Walking along colorful signboards on the street, you will encounter Jangnim Port, which offers beautiful scenery of the port lined up with boats, the narrow and long-looking sea, the blue sky, and pretty buildings.
- Tour Busan Gamcheon Culture Village – Here, you will see houses built in a unique step-like fashion on the foothills of a coastal mountain earning this village the nickname of 'Santorini of Busan'.
Lunch Korean Jjajang Noodle
Dinner Korean 8-colours Pork BBQ
- Songdo Beach Skywalk – The bridge was 5.5~6 meters high above sea level. Visitors are able to see the color of the ocean while the wave rolling under their feet through the floor which made of tempered glass double-reinforced, included strong railing.
- Songdo Cable Car – The cable car runs 86meters above the sea and offers great views of Amnam Parks, Namhang and the Yeongdo coastline.
- Yongdusan Park - one of the most popular mountains in Busan
- BIFF Square (Busan International Film Festival District) – A circular stage and the hand prints of world-renowned movie celebrities set into the pavement of the plaza, also where you can shop and entertainment.
- Gukje Market – the most representative traditional market in Busan
- The Bay 101 – must-visit place in Busan, awesome experience with the beautiful view of the sea and beautiful nightscape.
Lunch Korean Shabu Shabu and Hotstone pot Bibimbap
Dinner Korean Pork Noodle Soup
- ARTE Museum – Korea’s largest immersive media art exhibition. The media artworks, created around the theme of eternal nature, provide a perfect immersive experience with its impactful visuals, sensuous sounds, and elegant fragrance.
- Hwajowon Flower Bird Park – offers experience programs for the whole family. Meet various birds and small animals, like owls, rabbits, carp, waterfowl, and even a falcon (unique on Jeju Island).
- Jeju Dongmun Market – Jeju Island’s oldest market.
Lunch Jeju Traditional Cuisine
Dinner Abalone Hot Pot Soup
- Snoopy Garden - where you can meet the delightful Peanuts characters and an Outdoor Garden, which recreates scenes from the Peanuts comic strip in Jeju’s verdant nature.
- Jeju Rail Bike – experience a fun ride to see Jeju’s scenic landscapes.
- Seongeup Folk Village - which has been designated as a Folklore Preservation Zone
- Seongsan Sunrise Peak – a volcanic crater offering a splendid view by the coast
- Seopjikoji - is a beautiful coastline filled with canola flowers during the spring, with Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak rising up in the background.
Lunch Jeju Volcano Fried Rice
Dinner Jeju Black Pork BBQ
- Hyundai Premium Outlet - With over 230 premium brand stores and a close distance to Seoul, visitors can enjoy shopping conveniently.
- Tour Korean Folk Village in Hanbok(Traditional Korea Costume) – the village shows various places with unique features such as a farming village, private house, official districts, Confucian academy, seodang (village school), and a village street in realistic descriptions, as well as, a nobleman’s house and traditional workshop.
- Hongdae Shopping – A vibrant area lined with unique cafes, cozy galleries, fashion and accessories shops, art markets and gourmet eateries - a popular place for young and out- going locals.
- N Seoul Tower - The 236.7 meter tower sits atop Namsan Mountain (243m). The observatory offers panoramic views of Seoul and the surrounding areas.
Dinner Korean Ginseng Chicken
- Bid farewell to Korea as we transfer to Incheon airport for our flight back to Singapore
We hope you had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and we look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination.
- Tatami-styled accommodation may be offered in Resorts.
- Tour sequence, domestic flight, hotels and meals are subject to change with / without prior notice. - Optional tours are subject to minimum group size.
- In the event of bad weather or unforeseen circumstances, itineraries or activities may be replaced or cancelled with/without prior notice.