Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for our flight to Korea
- Tongyeong Cable Car – The panoramic view of Tongyeong as seen from the cable car is unlike any other! Departing for the peak of Mireuksan Mountain at 461 meters above sea level, the cable car is the longest in Korea, stretching a distance of 1,975 meters! The height makes for a thrilling experience while the length allows riders to fully take in the beautiful views from every angle.
- Tongyeong Undersea Tunnel – It measures 5 m wide by 3.5 m high and is 483 m long, running at a depth of 13.5 m below the sea surface measured at high tide. Completed in 1932, it is the first undersea tunnel built in Asia.
- Visit beautifully decorated mural Dongpirang Village.
- Tongyeong Culture Plaza – Tongyeong was once the place where General Li Yichen led the North Korean navy to station troops. The world’s leading sea safari was also here. Then, visit the famous North Korean military ships such as the Quanluo Left Water Camp turtle boat, the control camp turtle boat, the Hanjiang turtle boat and the board house boat that are docked next to the Jiangkou Cultural Square.
Dinner Bibimbap + Hot Pot Soup
- Yongdusan Park – One of the most popular mountains in Busan.
- Busan Tower – A symbol of Busan that stands proudly at a height of 120m and 69m above sea level.
- Jagalchi Market – Korea’s largest seafood market and one of the top tourist attractions of Busan.
- BIFF Square (Busan International Film Festival District) – A circular stage and the hand prints of world-renowned movie celebrities set into the pavement of the plaza, also where you can shopping and entertainment.
- Gukje Market – The most representative traditional market in Busan.
- Busan Gamcheon Culture Village – Here, you will see houses built in a unique step-like fashion on the foothills of a coastal mountain earning this village the nickname of 'Santorini of Busan'
Lunch Korean Set LunchNakjisaeu Bokkeum
Dinner Korean 8-colours Pork BBQ
- Bulguksa Temple [UNESCO World Heritage] - The beauty of the temple itself and the artistic touch of the stone relics are known throughout the world.
- Seokguram Grotto – The representative stone temple of Korea.
- Cheonmachong Tomb – Large ancient tombs of kings and nobles of the Silla Kingdom.
- Cheomseongdae Observatory – The oldest existing astronomical observatory in Asia.
Dinner Lobster Seafood Hot Pot
- DIY Kimchi Session
- Trick Eye 3D Illusion Art Museum – Experience fun and amazing illusions. • Ice Museum – Meet life-size ice sculptures.
- VR Ride* – Experience virtual reality unfolding right before your eyes. *(1 time VR Ride)
- N Seoul Tower – The 236.7 meter tower sits atop Namsan Mountain (243m). The observatory offers panoramic views of Seoul and the surrounding areas. * Cherry Blossom Trails at N Seoul Tower (Seasonal - Estimated: Apr)
*Enjoy the colors of autumn at N Seoul Tower (Seasonal – Estimated: Oct - Nov)
- Bukchon Hanok Village – Surrounded by Gyeongbokgung (Palace), Changdeokgung (Palace) and Jongmyo Royal Shrine, Bukchon is a residential area in Seoul with countless hanoks (traditional Korean houses). Bukchon is also called “the street museum in the urban core,” having many historical spots and cultural heritage sites.
- Korean Ginseng Centre’s Showroom – Sample ginseng products and purchase Korea's very own herbal superfood.
- Korean Cosmetic Shop – A visit to one of the top Korean beauty brands and purchase products at slashed prices – get your shopping list ready!
- The Duty Free Shop – From designer goods, Korean and international beauty brands to local specialties, shop to your heart's content at this mega DFS. If shopping isn't for you, wind down with a cup of coffee and some yummy food at one of the many restaurants found here.
- Myeongdong Shopping Street – Korean street style haven where you can find the hottest fashion wear, beauty products and accessories.
Lunch Gamjatang (Pork Bone and Potatoes Soup)
- Korean Huganbao Showroom – Purchase health products from their wide offerings.
- Seaweed Museum – Check out the manufacturing process of seaweed and get a chance to purchase seaweed products.
- Local Product Shop – A final stop for you to purchase popular Korean snacks and delicacies before heading for the airport.
- Bid farewell to Korea as we transfer to Incheon airport for our flight back to Singapore.
We hope that you have had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and we look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination
- Tatami-styled accommodation may be offered in Resorts.
- Tour sequence, domestic flight, hotels and meals are subject to change with / without prior notice.
- In the event of bad weather or unforeseen circumstances, itineraries or activities may be replaced or cancelled with/without prior notice.