- Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your pleasant flight to New Zealand Capital City – Wellington
9D7N DISCOVER NORTH ISLAND+WELLINGTON (April onward)
Tour Code: NAKLS
No Departure Available
Show All | Hide All
- Welcome to Wellington – The World’s ‘coolest little capital’
- Wellington City Sightseeing: New Zealand’s capital city is renowned for its arts, heritage, culture and native beauty. Short drive to the top of Mount Victoria for a panoramic view of Wellington. See iconic architectural landmarks including Parliament Buildings, “The Beehive” and the Old Saint Paul Cathedral. Have a leisure walk around Wellington Botanic Gardens too
- Te Papa Tongarewa Museum - The National Museum of New Zealand, offers an authentic experience of the country treasures and stories. You will also have the opportunity to visit the ground breaking exhibition that tells the story of the Gallipoli campaign in World War I (Exhibition until April 2022)
- Weta Caves + Workshop Experience – The Weta Cave is the hub of Weta’s movie tour in Wellington. It’s a movie lover’s showcase of props, costumes, models and weapons. You can also experience the main stages of production. Using images and examples from the Workshop, the guide will give you the hands on experience with chainmaille, prop casts and silicone prosthetics with examples from the famous movies like Lords of the Rings and The Chronicles of Narnia and many more.
- Afternoon will be free at leisure to explore Wellington, wander along Wellington waterfront to soak up the views, check out the sculptures or enjoy a locally made gelato. You can also visit Hannahs Laneway, which is home to artisan food producers, eateries and craft beer brew bars, this little laneway is a foodie haven too
- This morning depart Wellington for Napier, New Zealand’s Art-Deco city
- Margrain Vineyard Winery Tour – We take you through the vine to wine process and the history of Martinborough winemaking, tasting as you go. Commencing at the Cellar Door/Cafe and taking you through the ‘Chifney’ and ‘Home Block’ vineyard blocks, visiting our boutique winery and finishing in the barrel rooms
- Greytown – Home to excellent examples of Victorian buildings and top notch shop. Free time to explore this charming little town
- Cape Kidnappers Gannet Safaris* takes you to Hawke's Bay Cape Kidnappers Gannet Colony - the world's largest, most accessible mainland Gannet colony. The 25,000 gannets are members of the booby family with distinctive black eye markings and pale gold crown.
*Tours only operate from 01Oct – 31Mar, NOT available during Christmas Day & from 01Apr –30 Sep
- Huka Honey Hive – Enjoy free tasting of NZ honey, honey wine and liqueurs. Learn about the health benefits of active manuka honey, royal jelly, bee pollen and more. View the bees in their beehives, discover more about the amazing honeybee through their interactive displays
- Huka Falls – New Zealand’s most visited natural attraction where you can witness the phenomenon of natural hydro power of more than 220,000 litres of water per second.
- If time permits go for an optional Huka Jet Boat Ride
- Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland – New Zealand’s most colourful geothermal attraction. Unique features includes the world famous Champagne Pool naturally coloured springs, budding mud, steaming ground, expansive vistas, huge volcanic craters and sinter terrace formations
- Continue journey to Rotorua - The heartland of New Zealand’s Maori Culture as well as bubbling mud pools, shooting geysers and natural hot springs
- Te Po (Indigenous Evening Experience) : It is a feast of storytelling, entertainment and Maori cuisine. Experience the customs and traditions of Maori, with a traditional powhiri, a warrior’s challenge and a full kappa haka concert. Enjoy traditional hangi cooked food and Maori dishes. After dinner you will board the waka for a journey through the valley under lights. Be awed by the magical evening sights of the geothermal valley. Marvel at the sight of this glorious natural wonder, while your guide entertains you with traditional Māori mythology and stories
- Brief morning city sights of Rotorua, stop at the Government Gardens – explore the historic gardens that surround a Tudor-style spa bath house. Have a leisurely walk around the beautiful Lake Rotorua
- Agrodome Farm Show – Award winning live sheep show, includes the display of New Zealand’s 19 most popular sheep breeds, working sheep dogs, sheep shearing and cow milking demonstration.
- Agrodome Farm Tour - Go on the tractor drawn trailer around the farm. See sheep, cows, llama, highland cattle, angora, goats, deer, emus, alpaca and ostrich in a real farm environment. Visit the kiwifruit orchard, the olive grove and feijoa orchard
- Skyline Rotorua – Take a leisurely uphill Gondola ride up to Mt Ngongotaha for a panoramic view of Rotorua, the surrounding lakes and geothermal areas.
- Skyline Luge* is a thrilling ride for all ages and abilities and one of the top things to do in Rotorua. Take off downhill on your luge through twists and turns to a backdrop of dramatic scenery and down through our Redwood forest
- Enjoy an sumptuous buffet lunch @ Skyline’s Stratosfare Restaurant & Bar, featuring a stunning array of freshly prepared buffet and cooked-to-order dishes highlighting locally sourced seafood, meat and produce
- Redwoods Treewalk – Go on the 700 metres long, spanning across 28 suspension bridges award winning eco-tourism walk where you will discover 118 year-old giant redwood trees. With the height of the walkway ranging between 9-20metres, you are presented with a unique bird’s eye perspective of the forest below and treetops above
- Evening will be free at leisure, you may wish to enjoy the relaxing dip at the mineral pools at Rotorua famous Polynesian SPA (Passengers own expenses)
- Experience the real Middle Earth with a visit to Hobbiton Movie Set, featured in The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit films. Tour starts with a drive through picturesque sheep farm. Take a look at Bag End, where Frodo and Bilbo’s adventure began. Get lost among the hobbit holes and visit the Green Dragon inn, the mill and the Party Tree. Listen to spell-binding tales of how Hobbiton came to be
- Waitomo Glow-worm Caves – The glowworm is unique to New Zealand. Thousands of these tiny creatures radiate their unmistakable luminescent light as the guides provide informative commentary on the Caves' historical and geological significance. Marvel at Mother Nature's light display as you glide silently through the starry wonderland of the Glowworm Grotto. Meander underground along the Waitomo River and gaze in silence at the myriad of glow worm lights that make up the Glowworm Grotto
- Head back to Auckland
- Auckland Bridge Climb* – Once a lifetime experience where you can scale the Auckland Harbour Bridge. Go on a fully guided tour with commentary that will take you right to the top of the bridge, giving you a 360 degree view of Auckland. Your guide will also wow you with stories, legends, teach you about Auckland and its surrounding and even allow you to see a Bungy up close *Minimum age is 7 years old and minimum weight is 35kg. All participants must wear fully enclosed toe shoes to gain access to the bridge
- Auckland City Sightseeing: Queen street, Waterfront area, Michael Joseph Savage Memorial, Mission Bay and Wynyard Quarters
- Afternoon free at leisure to explore Auckland
- Transfer to Auckland Airport for flight back home
- We hope you had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination
Show All | Hide All
There are no reviews about this tour yet.
Be the first to review this tour
Be the first to review this tour