Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your pleasant flight to New Zealand – Christchurch
- Welcome to Christchurch – the “Garden City of New Zealand”
- Christchurch City Sightseeing: Hagley Park, Bridge of Remembrance, Christchurch Cathedral and New Cardboard Cathedral
- Journey down to Lake Tekapo - Located in the heart of the Mackenzie District in Canterbury. The lake is a spectacular turquoise colour due to finely ground rock in the glacial melted waters
- Dynasty Unique Experience: Prepare for the amazing Earth & Sky Cowan’s Observatory Star Gazing Tour @ Lake Tekapo* – View some of the best skies in the world from within Aoraki Mackenzie International Dark Sky Reserve, the largest Dark Sky Reserve in the world. The highly enthusiastic guides will tour you through the southern night skies sharing from their vast well of knowledge on subjects from the basics of astronomy to some of the more mind boggling science of outer space
*This tour is weather dependable, in the event of cloudy or raining night, the tour will be cancel and an alternative tour will be offered
* As the tour is conducted after dark, please make sure that you dress up warmly especially during winter months