- Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your pleasant flight to New Zealand – Christchurch
No Departure Available
- Welcome to Christchurch – the “Garden City of New Zealand”
- Christchurch City Sightseeing – Take in the sights of the central city and its surrounds and see how this beautiful city is recovering from the devastating 2011 earthquake. You will view some of the areas affected by the earthquakes, see how Christchurch is preserving some of its iconic heritage buildings and learn about the latest plans for restoration of the inner city. Visit Mona Vale, one of Christchurch's most spectacular gardens. Take a leisurely stroll around the park and see why Christchurch is known as 'the Garden City
- Farmer’s Corner – Quick stopover to see the South American Alpaca, there are currently 10 alpaca that you can have a unique up close interaction with these wonderful animals. Beside the alpaca there is also opportunity to do some shopping for some local products
- Journey down to Lake Tekapo - Located in the heart of the Mackenzie District in Canterbury. The lake is a spectacular turquoise colour due to finely ground rock in the glacial melted waters
- Suggested activities/optional: Stargazing Tour @ Lake Tekapo where you can explore the Southern Sky using telescope, binoculars and naked eye as your guide show you the amazing New Zealand night sky
- The Church of the Good Shepherd – which is situated on the shores of Lake Tekapo amongst the natural beauty of the lake and the mountains.
- Bronze Sheepdog - Close to the Church of the Good Shepherd is a well-known bronze statue of a NZ Collie sheepdog
- Lake Pukaki – Is the largest lake in the Mackenzie District, from here you will be able to see New Zealand’s tallest peak, Aoraki/ Mount Cook
- Time will also be available for those passengers that wish to join optional Helicopter flight for a closer view of Mount Cook and its surrounding peaks
- Enroute, stop at one of South Island Salmon Farm, hand feed the salmon fish, chance to taste fresh salmon sashimi too (own expenses)
- Next, stop Mrs Jones Fruit Orchard – New Zealand’s fruits paradise, sample and buy great variety of fresh or dried
- Visit the Historic Arrowtown, a delightful gold rush village nestled below the beautiful peaks that surround the sparkling Arrow River
- Arrival into Queenstown – The Adventure Capital of the World which is surrounded by majestic mountains and set on the shores of crystal clear Lake Wakatipu
- Enjoy the day at leisure.
- Suggested activities/optional tours: Full day excursion to Milford Sound located at the Fiordland National Park World Heritage Area / TSS Earnslaw Cruise + Walter Peak Farm Tour / Jet Boat ride and many more
- Kawarau Bridge Bungy Centre – This is the 'World Home of Bungy! This will be the opportunity to experience bungy jump*. There is also the purpose built viewing decks that provide a safe and enjoyable area to witness the beautiful scenery and people doing the bungy jump. *Bungy jump will be at passengers own expense
- Gibbston Valley Winery - Winery visit + Wine Cave tour which give you the opportunity to learn more about the history of the region and the winemaking journey
- Lake Wanaka photo stop
- Visit to Thunder Creek Falls which is located in Mt Aspiring National Park. One of the must see waterfalls in New Zealand
- Continue journey to Glacier Country World Heritage Area
- View the famous Franz Josef Glacier*, these rivers of ice plunging down through rainforest to almost sea level are true wonders of nature
*Viewing of glaciers is subjected to weather conditions and at time the road towards the glacier might be closed
- Greenstone Factory* & Glass Blowing Studio* @ Hokitika
*Greenstone factory will be closed during Sat/Sun & PH, but the gallery section will still be open
*Glass Blowing Studio will be closed during Sat/Sun, PH and lunch time
- Make a stop at Arthur’s Pass – a spectacular piece of extreme civil engineering involving viaducts, bridges, rock shelters and waterfalls redirected into chutes
- Arrival back to Christchurch
- Morning transfer to Christchurch domestic airport for domestic flight to Auckland
- Arrival, we will start our journey down to Rotorua - The heartland of New Zealand’s Maori Culture as well as bubbling mud pools, shooting geysers and natural hot springs
- Stopover at the township of Tirau – a well-known tourist stop made famous by the many arts work created out of corrugated iron.
- Te Puia: Is home to the New Zealand Māori Arts and Crafts Insitute and the world famous Pohutu geyser. See the boiling mud pools, native bush and the National Schools of Wood Carving and Weaving. You can also see live kiwi close up and learn how they protect these extraordinary endangered birds.
- Te Po (Indigenous Evening Experience): It is a feast of storytelling, entertainment and Maori cuisine. Experience the customs and traditions of Maori, with a traditional powhiri, a warrior’s challenge and a full kappa haka concert. Enjoy traditional hangi cooked food and Maori dishes. After dinner you will board the waka for a journey through the valley under lights. Be awed by the magical evening sights of the geothermal valley. Marvel at the sight of this glorious natural wonder, while your guide entertains you with traditional Māori mythology and stories
- Agrodome Farm Show – Award winning live sheep show, includes the display of New Zealand’s 19 most popular sheep breeds, working sheep dogs, sheep shearing and cow milking demonstration
- Agrodome Farm Tour - Go on the tractor drawn trailer around the farm. See sheep, cows, llama, highland cattle, angora, goats, deer, emus, alpaca and ostrich in a real farm environment. Visit the kiwifruit orchard, the olive grove and feijoa orchard. Along the way take a break at the education centre for tasting of kiwifruit juice and honey
- Skyline Rotorua – Take a leisurely uphill Gondola ride up to Mt Ngongotaha for a panoramic view of Rotorua, the surrounding lakes and geothermal areas.
- Next, The Skyline Luge* is a thrilling ride for all ages and abilities and one of the top things to do in Rotorua. Take off downhill on your luge through twists and turns to a backdrop of dramatic scenery and down through the Redwood forest
- Enjoy an sumptuous buffet lunch @ Skyline’s Stratosfare Restaurant & Bar, featuring a stunning array of freshly prepared buffet and cooked-to-order dishes highlighting locally sourced seafood, meat and produce
- Experience the real Middle Earth with a visit to Hobbiton Movie Set, featured in The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit films. Tour starts with a drive through picturesque sheep farm. Take a look at Bag End, where Frodo and Bilbo’s adventure began. Get lost among the hobbit holes and visit the Green Dragon inn, the mill and the Party Tree. Listen to spell-binding tales of how Hobbiton came to be
- Complete your kiwi style experience with the farmstay* tonight, experience includes a farm tour, dinner and breakfast as well as relax time with your host family
*Notes on Farmstay – You will be the guest of a typical NZ family and have the opportunity to share their lifestyle while you are with them. Bathroom facilities may be shared unless confirmed as private. Don’t hesitate to ask the farmer about the farm – what they are doing, what type of livestock they run and so on
- Bid goodbye to your farm host as we depart for Auckland
- Waitomo Glow-worm Caves – The glowworm is unique to New Zealand. Thousands of these tiny creatures radiate their unmistakable luminescent light as the guides provide informative commentary on the Caves' historical and geological significance. Marvel at Mother Nature's light display as you glide silently through the starry wonderland of the Glowworm Grotto. Meander underground along the Waitomo River and gaze in silence at the myriad of glow worm lights that make up the Glowworm Grotto
- Auckland City Sightseeing: Auckland Harbour Bridge, Waterfront area, Michael Joseph Savage Memorial, Mission Bay and Wynyard Quarters
- Transfer to Auckland Airport for flight back home
We hope you had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination
Be the first to review this tour