- Choice of ONE tour option in Queenstown
1) Full day Skiing Fun at Cardrona Alpine Resort – One of New Zealand’s popular ski area
Package includes the followings:
- Complimentary return SIC shuttle transfer
- First Timer Chairlift pass including magic carpet
- Equipment rental (Ski set – Skis, boots & poles or Snowboard set – Snowboard, boots & wristguards)
- Clothing (Jacket, pants, helmet, goggles & gloves)
- 2 x Group lessons (1020am-1220pm & 1pm-330pm) – Total of 4.5hrs
2) Nomad Safaris Skippers Canyon 4WD Adventure – Offers a complete 4WD tour into the historic Skippers Canyon. Go on a half-day heritage tour that travels along the rugged and treacherous Skippers road. As your guide navigates along this awe-inspiring canyon you will visit many historic sites such as the historic Skippers suspension bridge and the historic township of Skippers. Visit the restored school house where you will gain a real insight into the local heritage through photos and histories of life in this tough environment. Skippers Canyon road is voted as one of the 25 most scenic roads in the world. Travel the road that was hacked by hand into the sheer cliff sides of the Shotover River Valley making this an exciting adventure the whole family will enjoy. Lastly try your hands at gold panning where the guides will teach you techniques to successfully pan for gold on one of the richest gold bearing rivers in the world. (Max 6 per vehicle) Including Morning Tea & Western Lunch
- Kawarau Bridge Bungy Centre – This is the 'World Home of Bungy! Birthplace of the adventurous spirit that has shaped Queenstown’s character. This will be the opportunity to experience bungy jump*, you can choose to bob above the water, touch it or be fully dunked. For those not jumping, there is the purpose built viewing decks that provide a safe and enjoyable area to witness the beautiful scenery and people doing the bungy jump.
*Bungy jump will be at passengers own expense
- Gibbston Valley Winery - Winery visit + Wine Cave tour which give you the opportunity to learn more about the history of the region and the New Zealand winemaking journey
- Visit the Historic Arrowtown, a delightful gold rush village nestled below the beautiful peaks that surround the sparkling Arrow River. Some free time to walk around the village at your own leisure
Dinner Chinese Style Lobster
- Go on a brief morning city sights of Rotorua, stop at the Government Gardens – explore the historic gardens that surround a Tudor-style spa bath house. Have a leisurely walk around the beautiful Lake Rotorua
- Skyline Rotorua – Take a leisurely uphill Gondola ride up to Mt Ngongotaha for a panoramic view of Rotorua, the surrounding lakes and geothermal areas.
- Enjoy an sumptuous buffet lunch @ Skyline’s Stratosfare Restaurant & Bar, featuring a stunning array of freshly prepared buffet and cooked-to-order dishes highlighting locally sourced seafood, meat and produce
- Next, The Skyline Luge* is a thrilling ride for all ages and abilities and one of the top things to do in Rotorua. Take off downhill on your luge through twists and turns to a backdrop of dramatic scenery and down through our Redwood forest
*Children under 110cm will need to ride in tandem with an adult
- Te Puia: Is home to the New Zealand Māori Arts and Crafts Insitute and the world famous Pohutu geyser. See the boiling mud pools, native bush and the National Schools of Wood Carving and Weaving. You can also see live kiwi close up and learn how they protect these extraordinary endangered birds.
- Te Po (Indigenous Evening Experience): It is a feast of storytelling, entertainment and Maori cuisine. Enjoy an indepth experience of the customs and traditions of Maori, with a traditional powhiri (welcoming ceremony), a warrior’s challenge and a full kappa haka (performing arts) concert. You will also enjoy cuisine that incorporates indigenous ingredients, traditional hangi cooked food and contemporary Maori dishes. After dinner you will be invited to board the motorised waka (people mover) for a journey Through the Valley Under Lights. Be awed by the magical evening sights of Te Puia's geothermal valley. You'll disembark the waka (vehicle) right in front of the Pohutu Geyser, illuminated in its full glory beneath a starry sky. Marvel at the sight of this glorious natural wonder, while your tour guide entertains you with traditional Māori mythology and stories