We often go to Chinatown for food, especially just before or during festivals observed by Chinese in Singapore. Join us on a walking tour to explore the rich history, heritage, culture and hidden gems of Chinatown, also known as 牛车水. Preserve the memories of this delightful walk with beautiful photographs. Receive an e-album which you can proudly share with friends and family with compliments of Dynasty Travel.
Meeting point/time: Chinatown MRT station exit C, 9am
Duration: 3.5 hours (approximately 2.5km)
1. Garden Bridge – beautiful bridge across Eu Tong Seng Street and North Bridge Road
2. Pagoda Street – known for opium smoking dens in early days
3. Sri Mariamman Temple – Singapore’s largest and oldest Hindu temple
4. Ann Siang Hill – the peak of Chinatown
5. Amoy Street – amazing murals on early Hokkien settlers
6. Thian Hock Keng Temple – architectural masterpiece built without a single nail
7. Nagore Dargah – resembles a multi-tiered wedding cake
8. Mohd Ali Lane – fascinating murals by Singapore artist Yip Yew Chong
9. Buddha Tooth Relic Temple – sacred relic housed in stupa made from 320kg of gold
10. Stop at a traditional bakery for a snack
11. Chinatown Food Street –multiracial food culture
Temperature check will be conducted for all group members. Customers with body temperature higher than 37.5o C will not be able to join the tour.
Face mask must be worn at all times
Please observe social distancing and keep to groups of 5 or less as assigned by staff
Please turn on TraceTogether app/token throughout.
Terms & conditions
50% refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 4 days before the selected activity date.
No refund will be issued for cancellation made at 1-3 days before the selected activity date
This is a rain or shine event.
Please come in comfortable walking shoes, bring drinking water and rain/sun gear.