Discover the rich and diverse cultures and trades in colourful Little India. A number of murals tucked away in various corners add to the vibrancy of this district. Equally delightful is Kampong Glam where living traditions, trendy shops, cafes and eateries flourish. Preserve the memories of this delightful walk with beautiful photographs. Receive an e-album which you can proudly share with friends and family with compliments of Dynasty Travel.
Meeting point/time: Little India MRT station exit E, 9am
Duration: 3.5 hours (approximately 3km)
1. Cow murals (Little India MRT Station exit E)
2. House of Tan Teng Niah – the last Chinese villa remaining in Little India exquisitely restored
3. Belilios Lane mural – Traditional Trades of Little India by Psyfool
4. Sri Veeramalkaliamman Temple – built as a shrine by Tamil workers from lime pits in this area
5. Little India Arcade - a cluster of conserved neoclassical shop houses built in 1913
6. Indian Heritage Centre - showcases the culture, heritage and history of Indian Singaporeans
7. Abdul Gafoor Mosque – one of Singapore’s oldest mosque built in 1097
8. Sultan Mosque – Singapore’s biggest mosque with a huge golden dome and 4 minarets
9. Gelam Gallery – Singapore first permanent outdoor gallery featuring artwork by 30 local artists
10. Enjoy a teh terik by the famous Kg Glam Café
11. Bussorah Street – picturesque pedestrian area with heritage architecture and palm trees
12. Kandahar Street – home to beautifully restored shop houses
13. Haji Lane – a must see attraction in Kampong Glam with colourful murals covering many of the buildings
Temperature check will be conducted for all group members. Customers with body temperature higher than 37.5o C will not be able to join the tour.
Face mask must be worn at all times
Please observe social distancing and keep to groups of 5 or less as assigned by staff
Please turn on TraceTogether app/token throughout.
Terms & conditions
50% refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 4 days before the selected activity date.
No refund will be issued for cancellation made at 1-3 days before the selected activity date
This is a rain or shine event.
Please come in comfortable walking shoes, bring drinking water and rain/sun gear.