Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for our flight to Taiwan.
- Take a High Speed Rail to Kaohsiung.
Dinner Chinese Style Buffet
- Visit to Buddha Memorial Hall* – It is built next to the Fo Guang Shan Monastery, a Buddhist temple in Kaohsiung and serves as a hub for Buddhist education and cultural exchange.
*If the visit fall Tuesday and public holidays, it will be replaced by a visit to Fo Guan Shan Monastery.
- Taroko Sports-themed Amusement Park – Experience F1- level Karting Circuit* first ever licensed by Suzuka, Japan in the world and Softball & Baseball Ground to practice your skill.
(*Children below 155cm or 3 years old are prohibited, will be replaced by Drift Kids Racer)
- T.S. Mall – The biggest complex in Tainan.
Dinner 5star Hotel Buffet
- Anping Old Street – A long tight alley full of delicious traditional Taiwanese foods and trinkets Breakfast.
- Visit Green Green Grassland at Cingjing Farm, which is also known as the little Switzerland of Taiwan.
- Cingjing Skywalk* – Enjoy view of Cingjing.
*In the event of bad weather or unforeseen circumstances Cingjing Skywalk will be replaced by The Nantou Panoramic Skywalk or cancelled without prior notice.
- Overnight at Cingjing Homestay.
Lunch Anping Specialty Lunch
Dinner Leisure Farm Specialty Dinner
- Luodong Forestry Culture Park – A garden of Luodong, it preserves decades of historical and cultural meanings. The Japanese architectural dorms and storage pool are rare scenery now in Taiwan. Old facilities are now used as exhibition rooms and education centers. With hiking routes around the lake, forest, and natural habitat, the whole park is a great city getaway.
- Fruit Picking (Seasonal)
- Spend the night at 5star hot springs hotel and enjoy a hot spring bath*.
*(Please bring along your swim gears to enjoy the outdoor hot spring activities)
Dinner 5star Hotel Buffer / Supper
- Jingtong to experience releasing Sky Lantern activities*.
*Releasing Sky Lantern activities is subject to weather conditions & unforeseen circumstances.
* 1 Sky Lantern per room.
- Jiufen Old Street – This place is like Taiwan in the olden days with many interesting shops. There are shops selling the most famous country snack of Jiufen.
- Ximending – A neighborhood and shopping district in the Wanhua District of Taipei. It was the first pedestrian zone in Taiwan.
- Tienlu Handicraft Center.
- Taipei 101 Shopping Mall – One of the most luxurious shopping center in Taipei, Taipei 101 offer spacious shopping experience and great varieties of worldwide brands.
- Tea Store
- Wu Fen Pu – The undisputed best place in Taipei for great apparel and accessory bargains.
- Raohe Night Market – Taipei’s oldest night market in the heart of downtown Taipei. Raohe is predominantly food.
Lunch Live Prawn Seafood Meals
Bid farewell to Taiwan as we transfer to Taoyuan airport for our flight back to Singapore
- We hope you had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and we look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination
- In the event of local or religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. The activities will be replaced or cancelled without prior notice for safety reasons. Alternative sightseeing or activities are subjected to on-site situation.
- All accommodation ratings are based on Taiwan local standards.
In the event of discrepancy between the English and Chinese itineraries, please refer to the Chinese itinerary for accuracy.