Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Changi International Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Japan.
- Arrival Osaka meet & greet by our representative. • Transfer to hotel to relax and unwind.
- Transfer to Nara.
- Visit Sumo Museum Kehayaza - this modern museum features a full sized ring where you can try wrestling and has a collection of items related to the sport. *note: In the event if Sumo Museum Kehayaza is closed on day of visit, will be replaced by Calligraphy Brush making experience.
- Nara Todaiji Temple – one of Japan’s most famous and historically significant temples as well as a landmark of Nara.
- Nara Deer Park – home to hundreds of free roaming deer.
Seasonal Inclusion (April) – subject to weather condition
- Nara Todaiji Temple & Nara Deer Park will be replaced by visit Mt Yoshino, Japan’s most famous cherry blossom viewing spot, approximately 30,000 cherry trees of many different varieties
- Proceed to Shinsaibashi and Dotombori Street, eating and shopping streets in the heart of Osaka.
- Arrive back in Singapore.
- We hope that you have had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination
- Tour sequence, domestic flights (where applicable), hotels and meals are subject to change with / without prior notice
- In the event of bad weather or unforeseen circumstances, itineraries or activities may be replaced or cancelled with/without prior notice.
- Journey times serve as a guide only and may vary with actual traffic conditions
- During the Japan big event period, accommodation may change to other city.
Japan national big event in 2019
- Japanese Emperor Change Ceremony (27 April - 12 May)
- G 20 Sumitt Osaka (28 - 29 June)
- Rugby Wolrd Cup Japan (20 September - 2 November)