Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Changi International Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Okinawa.
- Cape Manzamo – enjoy a scenic elephant-shaped rock formation, facing the East China Sea which affords an outstanding view of the surrounding area.
- Sakura Viewing at Yaedake, from the foot to the top, more than 7000 of Ryukyu kanhi zakura.
- Visit Kouri Ocean Tower at Kouri Island to enjoy lunch and panoramic sea views. The Shell Museum has a collection of over 10,000 seashells from around the world.
- Catch the Dolphin Show in Churaumi Aquarium at Ocean Park and watch the giant sharks and manta rays swim past the Kuroshio Tank, which is one of the largest tanks in the world.
- Sakura Night Viewing at Nakin Castle, a UNISCO World Heritage site.
Dinner Shabu Shabu Set Menu
- Kadena Airbase Viewpoint – A United States Air Force base in the towns of Kadena and Chatan and the city of Okinawa.
- Shuri Castle – The residence of the Ryukyu Kings for several centuries and designated as one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2000.
- Experience Coral Painting at Shuri Ryusen, which is believed to bring happiness and hold meanings of “prosperity of descendants” and “longevity.”
- Okinawa’s International Avenue – Kokusai Street which has full of restaurants and shops.
Dinner BBQ eat-all-you-can
- Transfer to the airport for your flight back to Singapore.
We hope you had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and we look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination.