Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Changi International Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Japan.
- Arrival meet & greet by our representative.
- Transfer to Otaru and stroll along the Otaru Canal to enjoy the beautifully preserved old warehouse along the canal.
- Music Box Museum – A shop with a wide variety of music boxes on sale.
- Glass Workshop – A shop selling Otaru glassware.
Lunch Japanese Bento Lunch Box
Seasonal inclusion* (early May to early June)
- Kamiyubetsu Tulip Park is a spring wonderland filled with tons of different kinds of tulips. It hosts the famous Kamiyubetsu tulip fair every year from 1 May to early June.
- Higashimokoto Flower Park – famous for its beautiful scenery of Moss phlox. Moss phlox reaches its peak every year.
Seasonal inclusion* (after Jun 10)
- Okhosk Ryuhyo Museum – Experience a simulated ice drift in this museum and see the lovely “Sea Angel”.
- Visit to Fox Village.
- Check in hotel and enjoy onsen
- Free at leisure for shopping or exploring the city.
- Visit the famous Ishiya White Chocolate Factory.
- Transfer to the airport for your flight back to Singapore.
We hope that you have had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination