Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for our flight to Korea
- Trick Eye 3D illusion art museum - experience fun and amazing illusions
- Ice Museum - Meet life-size ice sculptures
- VR Ride* - Experience virtual reality unfolding right before your eyes *(1 time VR Ride)
- The Painters: [Hero] Show - An innovative non-verbal performance that stages the entire process of painting, combined with incredible visual effects and a witty blend of miming, dance and comedy. (Children below 3 years old are prohibited)
- Jeju Nuwemaru Shopping Street - It is where you can enjoy both shopping and culture life at the same time.
Lunch Bibimbap + Smocked Duck
Dinner Abalone Hot Pot Soup
- Cherry Blossom Trails at Jeju Island (Seasonal – Estimated: Apr)
- Sangumburi Crater - a crater with a circumference of over 2km, and has been designated as a Natural Monument
- Seongeup Folk Village - which has been designated as a Folklore Preservation Zone
- Osulloc Green Tea Museum and enjoy afternoon tea.
- Teddy Bear Museum - Living up to its name, the museum boasts an impressive display of stuffed bears
- Jeju Yacht Sightseeing - fishing or just relax on the spacious yacht deck to view the beautiful scenery of the East China Sea
Lunch Jeju Black Pork BBQ
- Yongdusan Park - one of the most popular mountains in Busan
- Busan Tower - A symbol of Busan that stands proudly at a height of 120m and 69m above sea level.
- Jagalchi Market – Korea’s largest seafood market and one of the top tourist attractions of Busan.
- BIFF Square (Busan International Film Festival District) - A circular stage and the hand prints of world-renowned movie celebrities set into the pavement of the plaza, also where you can shopping and entertainment.
- Gukje Market - the most representative traditional market in Busan
Dinner Korean 8-Colours Pork BBQ
- Haedong Yonggungsa Temple - Located along the shore line, this temple is a popular tourist spot due to its unique location.
- Songdo Beach Skywalk - The bridge was 5.5~6 meters high above sea level. Visitors are able to see the color of the ocean while the wave rolling under their feet through the floor which made of tempered glass double-reinforced, included strong railing.
- Songdo Cable Car - The cable car runs 86meters above the sea and offers great views of Aman Parks, Namhang and the Yeongdo coastline.
- Tour Busan Gamcheon Culture Village in Hanbok (Traditional Korean Costume) - Here, you will see houses built in a unique step-like fashion on the foothills of a coastal mountain earning this village the nickname of 'Santorini of Busan'.
Dinner Lobster Seafood Hot Pot
- Haneul Park - the most popular of the five parks situated in World Cup Park. Like its name Haneul, which means "sky" in Korean, the park is situated on the highest part of World Cup Park and offers breathtaking views of Seoul.
- Bukchon Hanok Village
- N Seoul Tower - The 236.7 meter tower sits atop Namsan Mountain (243m). The observatory offers panoramic views of Seoul and the surrounding areas.
- Cherry Blossom Trails at N Seoul Tower (Seasonal – Estimated: Apr)
- Enjoy the colours of autumn at N Seoul Tower (Seasonal - Estimated: Oct - Nov)
Lunch Gamjatang (Pork Bone and Potatoes Soup) |
- Korean Huganbao Showroom - Purchase health products from their wide offerings.
- Seaweed Museum – Check out the manufacturing process of seaweed and get a chance to purchase seaweed products.
- Local Product Shop
- Bid farewell to Korea as we transfer to Incheon airport for our flight back to Singapore.
We hope that you have had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and we look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination
- Tatami-styled accommodation may be offered in Resorts.
- Tour sequence, hotels and meals are subject to change with / without prior notice.
- Optional tours are subject to minimum group size.
- In the event of bad weather or unforeseen circumstances, itineraries or activities may be replaced or cancelled with/without prior notice.