Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for our flight to Taiwan
- Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall – A national monument, landmark and tourist attraction erected in memory of Chiang Kai-shek, former President of the Republic of China.
- Ximending – A neighborhood and shopping district in the Wanhua District of Taipei. It was the first pedestrian zone in Taiwan.
- Jiufen Old Street – This place is like Taiwan in the olden days, with many interesting shops. There are shops selling the most famous country snack of Jiufen.
- Jingtong to experience releasing Sky Lantern activities*.
*Releasing Sky Lantern activities is subject to weather conditions & unforeseen circumstances.
*1 Sky Lantern per room.
- Take a train ride from Taipei to Hualien.
Dinner Eunuch Chicken Cuisine
- Visit Taroko Gorge – An impressive 19km long canyon, situated near Taiwan’s east coast.
- The Eternal Spring Shrine – To commemorate the workers who died during the construction of Central Cross-Island Highway.
- Aboriginal Product Centre.
- Overnight at hot spring hotel and enjoy hot spring.
(Please bring along your swim gears to enjoy the outdoor hot spring activities).
Lunch Taiwanese Steamboat Buffet
- Cijin Island – Explore the Cijin Old Street and enjoy delicious seafood from the shops.
- Cijin Tianhou Temple – The Temple was Taiwan’s first temple to Matsu and is also Kaohsiung’s oldest temple.
- Enjoy Jumbo Fruits Shave Ice.
- Visit to Buddha Memorial Hall* – Built next to the Fo Guang Shan Monastery, a Buddhist temple in Kaohsiung, and will serve as a hub for Buddhist education and cultural exchange.
*If the visit fall Tuesday and public holidays, it will be replaced by a visit to Fo Guan Shan Monastery.
- Leo Ho Night Market – Highlight of the market is seafood. There are some clothing and accessory options here as well.
- Sun Moon Lake – Taiwan’s largest lake.
- Wen Wu Temple – Located at the shoulder of mountain on the north of Sun Moon Lake.
- Aboriginal Local Product Store.
- The Colourful Rainbow Military Housing – The retired soldier paints his dream out on the wall and brings a new life to the military housing. As a result, many people call him Grandpa Rainbow.
- Fengjia Night Market – Taichung’s largest and most popular market. The area provides an assortment of shops to browse through which includes food/drink stands, clothing stores, restaurants, games to play with and most notably, lots of snacks to please any palate.
Lunch Aboriginal Style Cuisine
- Bid farewell to Taiwan as we transfer to Taoyuan airport for our flight back to Singapore
We hope you had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and we look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination
- In the event of local or religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. The activities will be replaced or cancelled without prior notice for safety reasons. Alternative sightseeing or activities are subjected to on-site situation.
- All accommodation ratings are based on Taiwan local standards.