Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for our flight to Taiwan.
- Fengjia Night Market – Taichung’s largest and most pupolar market. The area provides an assortment of shops to browse through which includes food/drink stands, clothing stores, restaurants, games to play with and most notably, lots of snacks to please any palate.
- Jiayi Budai Fish Market – A very good opportunity to purchase fresh seafood, as there are around 40 restaurants within the market.
- The High Heel Church – Is made from 320 panes of bluetinted glass and stands 17meters tall and 11meters wide.
- Eternity Suspension Bridge – Was built in 1937 during the Japanese occupation time.
- Provincial Highway 18.
- Cherry Blossom Trails at Alisan (Seasonal-Estimated: Mid Mar – Mid Apr).
- Alishan National Scenic Park – Alishan is blessed with bountiful natural resources, such as sun rise views, a sea of clouds and old forests. Also famous for its historical forest railway and indigenous tribes too.
Dinner Alishan Taste Cuisine
- Dawn, take the Alishan Forest Railway and proceed to view the famous Zhushan sunrise*.
*(Sunrise viewing subject to weather conditions)
- Sacred Tree Cluster Trail
- Anping Old Street – A long tight alley full of delicious traditional Taiwanese foods and trinkets.
- Dakeng Leisure Farm Stay – You may enjoy fruit picking (seasonal), farm DIY activities, mountain spring SPA, forest tracking and other exciting games.
Lunch Local Traditional Cuisine
Dinner Leisure Farm Specialty Dinner
- Sun Moon Lake – Taiwan’s largest lake.
- Wen Wu Temple – Located at the shoulder of mountain on the north of Sun Moon Lake.
- Aboriginal Local Product Store.
- Gong Wei-Xu Light Tunnel.
Lunch Aboriginal Style Cuisine
- Jiufen Old Street – This place is like Taiwan in the olden days, with many interesting shops. There are shops selling the most famous country snack of Jiufen.
- Jingtong to experience releasing Sky Lantern activities*.
*Releasing Sky Lantern activities is subject to weather conditions & unforeseen circumstances.
*1 Sky Lantern per room.
- Wu Fen Pu – The undisputed best place in Taipei for great apparel and accessory bargains.
- Raohe Night Market – Taipei’s oldest night market in the heart of downtown Taipei. Raohe is predominantly food.
- Tienlu Handicraft Center.
- Taipei 101 Shopping Mall – One of the most luxurious shopping center in Taipei, Taipei 101 offer spacious shopping experience and great varieties of worldwide brands.
- Tea Store
- Ximending – A neighborhood and shopping district in the Wanhua District of Taipei. It was the first pedestrian zone in Taiwan.
- Ningxia Night Market – Popular with authentic and delicious local foods.
Lunch Live Prawn Seafood Meals
Bid farewell to Taiwan as we transfer to Taoyuan airport for our flight back to Singapore.
- We hope you had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and we look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination.
- In the event of local or religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. The activities will be replaced or cancelled without prior notice for safety reasons. Alternative sightseeing or activities are subjected to on-site situation.
- All accommodation ratings are based on Taiwan local standards.
- In the event of discrepancy between the English and Chinese itineraries, please refer to the Chinese itinerary for accuracy.