Welcome to a unique experience!
• Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to Istanbul.
- Tour the travertine and enjoy dipping your feet in the thermal pools.
- Visit the ancient Roman “spa city” - Hierapolis.
- Depart for Konya, the famous old capital city of the Seljuk Turks.
- Visit the Mausoleum of Mevlana, a great philosopher, poet and the father of the Mevlevi Order (Whirling Dervishes).
- Visit Sultanhani, a prime example of the Seljuk Turkish caravanserai.
- Continue to Cappadocia - “The Land of Beautiful Horses”, a region covered with volcanic lava that eroded over millions of years, sculpting it into one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world.
Lunch Local Restaurant (fish menu)
- Enjoy a full day’s tour of Cappadocia.
- Visit Goreme Valley, a region created from erosion of volcanic rocks with the iconic “Fairy Chimney”.
- Visit Goreme Open Air Museum, a compound of rock cut churches since 6th century.
- Visit Uchisar (an old village) consisting small dwellings carved into huge rock.
- Picture stop and viewing of the Uchisar Castle.
- Picture stop at Monks Valley (Pasabag) and Honey Valley, one of the most picturesque spots of Cappadocia.
- Picture stop at Imaginary Valley (Devrent) to view more lunar landscape and rock formations.
- Visit Avanos ceramic & pottery showroom, a chance to learn the making of handmade ceramic arts.
- Enjoy a local specialty lunch – pottery kebab.
- Visit Turkish carpet showroom, a chance to witness the making of the famous Turkish carpets.
- Visit Cappadocia’s famous Turkish jeweller where you can admire the fine work of Turkish craftsmen.
- Visit Underground Cities – these are amusing and mysterious underground settlements which have existed since the Bronze Age.
- After dinner, proceed to a cave restaurant for an exotic night of Belly dancing and folklore.
Dinner Chinese Restaurant
Free at leisure day for you to explore this unique fairy land.
Recommended Optional Tour:
1. Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Tour over Cappadocia
2. Off Road Jeep Safari Adventure
Lunch Pottery Kebab Lunch
- Embark on a city tour of Safranbolu.
- Visit Hidirlik Hill, where you can have a panoramic view of the castle, clock tower and old houses down in the valley.
- Walking tour through the old town, Cinci Inn, Cinci Bath, Arasta Bazaar, Koprulu Mosque and see The Sundial Clock, Old Government Building and Clock Tower.
- Visit a local Turkish delight shop.
- After lunch, take an approximately 5 hours’ drive back to Istanbul where you will spend the next 2 nights.
- Tonight, enjoy dinner at the famous Kumkapi Fish Market.
Dinner Chinese Restaurant
We hope that you have had an enjoyable vacation with Dynasty Travel and look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination.
- The sequence of the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. During major conferences, fairs and festivals accommodation may be located outside the city or in an alternate city without prior notice.